FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Name 3 Bishops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remembering that Cardinal Raymond Burke is in Rome now , name 3 Bishop's who you consider the most orthodox in the USA today

My picks:
              (1) Fabian Bruskewitz 76 Lincoln, Nebraska
              (2) Robert Vasa Santa Rosa, California
              (3) Thomas Olmsted Phoenix, Arizona

Honorable mention--Charles Chaput  Philadelphia
Bishop Bruskewitz
Bishop Olmstead
Bishop Finn
Archbishop Chaput

and up and coming:  Bishop Alexander Sample - Marquette Michigan
Bishop Edward Slattery - Tulsa should be in the mix.
Bishop Olmstead called my friend a protestant when he learned he attends the sspx, and fired him from his job as an English teacher.  I'm guessing that all the Catholic school teachers in phoenix are Catholics in "full communion"...
(05-27-2012, 06:19 PM)Titus Alba Wrote: [ -> ]Bishop Olmstead called my friend a protestant when he learned he attends the sspx, and fired him from his job as an English teacher.  I'm guessing that all the Catholic school teachers in phoenix are Catholics in "full communion"...

That's strange. I went to a NO school, and there were Jewish faculty and administration (such as the dean).
What about Cardinal O'Malley in Boston?  :aprilfool:

Sorry, please forgive me and allow me the opportunity to joke. I've spent a little to much time at Boston Catholic Insider...  :helpsmiley:
Cardinal O'Malley isn't even as good as Cardinal Law
I can mention 2 bishops.

For the April-May Confirmation season, the 2  most orthodox bishops in the USA are Bp. Bernard Tissier de Mallerais & Bp. Alfonso De Galarreta
(Both are here stateside).

Or, are you seeking NO bishops?

The SSPX Bishops are in a special category all to themselves, no one questions the fact that the 4 of them are fighting for Catholic Tradition. I'm asking which NO Bishops are showing some sparks of orthodoxy that the SSPX Bishops show all the time.Remember that most if not all NO Bishops suffer from fear of the liberal laity in not sticking up for Jesus's teachings and backing down or compromising when the liberal's and their media friends attack them.