FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I need some help from the Tank.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone I know is trying to give me information on voting from Catholic Answers. I have read things in the past from their forum, and some books by some of their contributors. I noticed they seem to be against the TLM and the traditional movement. I also believe that most of their contributors are Neo-cons, which is always a red flag to me. If this is against the rules I apologize, but the person is trying to sell the Neo-con GOP on me through "Catholic" voting methods.
What part of this do you need help in?  ???
(05-27-2012, 09:22 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]What part of this do you need help in?   ???
I need help refuting the Catholic Answers neocon stand on politics and the GOP. Also if anyone has any sources on why they shouldn't be trusted that would help.
(05-27-2012, 09:32 AM)WesternWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2012, 09:22 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]What part of this do you need help in?   ???
I need help refuting the Catholic Answers neocon stand on politics and the GOP. Also if anyone has any sources on why they shouldn't be trusted that would help.

Tell him this joke: A liberal, a conservative and a moderate go into a bar. And  the bartender says: "Hello, Governor Romney!".
That's why Romney can't be trusted, he's played more parts than Ronald Reagan ever did.

C.
(05-27-2012, 10:40 AM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2012, 09:32 AM)WesternWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

Tell him this joke: A liberal, a conservative and a moderate go into a bar. And  the bartender says: "Hello, Governor Romney!".
That's why Romney can't be trusted, he's played more parts than Ronald Reagan ever did.

C.

That's a good one  :LOL:

The thing is, WW, you can't talk to a wall--aka someone who won't listen--and expect to gain anything from it. All you can do is charitably agree to disagree, and state that you cannot go against your conscious and compromise your faith for politics, regardless of others' opinions. As a wise priest once said, "I'm not going to hell for anybody". 
Ask them why they dont listen to the popes who have condemned us foreign policy as unjust.