FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New FSSP Priest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just returned from the !st Mass of Father Karl Marsolle FSSP  at St. Stephen the First Martyr Catholic Church. When you are down about what is going on in the Church try to attend a mass of one of these young traditional priests, it is truly inspiring! What  a beautiful vocation he is . He was one of the 5 men ordained last week for the FSSP in North America
Wonderful! God bless the Fraternity.
I watched the entire Ordination Mass from livemass.net. Absolutely beautiful (minus the Cathedral itself, uggh). When we were in Arizona earlier this year, we went to the FSSP chapel for Mass where the then-Deacon Kenneth Walker was serving.
God bless and keep Father Marsolle. 

A Prayer for Priests

O Jesus, Eternal Priest, keep Thy priests within the shelter of Thy Sacred Heart, where none may touch them.
Keep unstained their anointed hands, which daily touch Thy Sacred Body.
Keep unsullied their lips, daily purpled with Thy Precious Blood.
Keep pure and unworldly their hearts, sealed with the sublime mark of the priesthood.
Let Thy Holy Love surround them from the world's contagion.
Bless their labors with abundant fruit, and may the souls to whom they minister
be their joy and consolation here and their everlasting crown hereafter.

Mary, Queen of the Clergy, pray for us: obtain for us numerous and holy priests. Amen.

Good for you! Fr. Marsolle is a very fervent man and a wonderful priest!
That's really great, Deo Gratias!

He was one of my favorite guys in the seminary, extremely friendly and just an all around great guy. We had many good laughs together. Very good at soccer too.