FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vatican decision due on Medjugorje
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It appears the publication of the recent guidelines to judge visions were a preparation to the announcement on Medjugorje.

Full article here
Guidelines for "appearances" and "messages" published
The CDF published on 29 May Norms regarding the manner of proceeding in the discernment of presumed apparitions or revelations. They have formed since 1978 the standard by which the Church examines alleged apparitions. In Normae de modo procedendi in diiudicandis praesumptis apparitionibus ac reveationibus, it is noted that for "private revelations" that is "alleged apparitions, visions and messages to which supernatural origins are attributed" to be authentic, they must be focused on Jesus. They can "introduce new dimensions, bringing to light new forms of piety or deepening old," but they cannot in any way, "correct" Divine revelation or contradict this.

Guidelines date from 1978 - publication linked with Medjugorje?
The newly published guidelines were already on 25 February 1978 adopted by the CDF, as William Cardinal Levada, Prefect of the Congregation points out in his introduction. At that time, they were brought to the attention of the bishops, but not made known. The reason was that they concerned "primarily the pastors of the Church" said the Prefect. Why have they now been published? Is the disclosure in connection with the decision still-awaited in 2012 on Medjugorje?
I wasn't aware the Vatican was going to say anything about Medjugorje, since the local ordinary did not approve it.
The Vatican appointed a commission to study Medjugorje a year or so ago, the results were supposed to be announced this year.

http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/hom...ope-12965/
This is going to be fun....
I thought the "visions" were still going on.

(05-31-2012, 07:25 PM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't aware the Vatican was going to say anything about Medjugorje, since the local ordinary did not approve it.
[Image: Medju-voyants.jpg]

MEDJUGORJE IN THE NEW MILLENNIUM

"Medjugorje in the New Millennium" is the latest and most updated Medjugorje video available. At 1 hour, 7 minutes long, this video will show you why Medjugorje is the most important spiritual event since the earthly life of Christ.

[Image: video-mnm.jpg]
[Image: scientific--medical-studies-french-p-cen...ivanka.jpg]
I pr5ay the holy spirit finally suppresses this demonic plague in the church
well put

The only thing is wonder is if it was fake how could they make those kids look so much like they are actually seeing something.  If you look at the picture above,  how could they get that little boy to do that?
(06-01-2012, 12:30 AM)richness of tradition Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing is wonder is if it was fake how could they make those kids look so much like they are actually seeing something.   If you look at the picture above,  how could they get that little boy to do that?

Candy.
Pages: 1 2 3