FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Archbishop Jose Gomez of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-12-2012, 01:27 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:15 AM)Christknight104 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:11 AM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:07 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:00 AM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if they'll ever have shame for what they did?  
They are ashamed. Ashamed that they didn't have nude dancers. They are already planning next year's convention. With Cardinal Mahoney present.

it's horror films like that that make so happy that I'm attending latin mass now and I'll never go back or be afraid of that trash

This film of this so called religious congress is scarier and more petrifying than any horror film I have watched.

I've seen scarier.

You are right. This still pales in comparison to the Austrian clown masses and the great abomination of the Assisi scandals.
(06-12-2012, 02:34 AM)Christknight104 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:27 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:15 AM)Christknight104 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:11 AM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:07 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:00 AM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if they'll ever have shame for what they did?  
They are ashamed. Ashamed that they didn't have nude dancers. They are already planning next year's convention. With Cardinal Mahoney present.

it's horror films like that that make so happy that I'm attending latin mass now and I'll never go back or be afraid of that trash

This film of this so called religious congress is scarier and more petrifying than any horror film I have watched.

I've seen scarier.

You are right. This still pales in comparison to the Austrian clown masses and the great abomination of the Assisi scandals.

Wow.  I can't believe how angry I am right now watching that hour-long vid of the LA shenanigans.  Why does the NO have to look like absolute sh*t!?!?!?  Honestly, even the book with the readings that that crappy dancer was carrying, literally looked like S, not to mention the settings, the costumes, the muzak and pretty much everything.  What happened to beauty and reverence?

-pissed,
Titus
(06-12-2012, 03:52 AM)Titus Alba Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.  I can't believe how angry I am right now watching that hour-long vid of the LA shenanigans.  Why does the NO have to look like absolute sh*t!?!?!?  Honestly, even the book with the readings that that crappy dancer was carrying, literally looked like S, not to mention the settings, the costumes, the muzak and pretty much everything.  What happened to beauty and reverence?

-pissed,
Titus
Beauty lies within the eye of the beholder.
(and the gay event coordinator. You know he had to be gay)
(06-12-2012, 12:38 AM)damooster Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, man. I thought that was last year's closing Mass at first. I had held on to a sliver of hope that Archbishop Gomez got suckered into last year's mess and he would have straightened it out by now. I'm an idiot.

Here's this year's "Celtic Mass", not celebrated by Archbishop Gomez, btw. (I didn't know there was such a thing as a Celtic Mass. Weird.)

What's up with the 1 hour mark?  Shocked
it's probably a reference to the musical setting of the mass
Since there was a Celtic mass, will there be a Laker mass too?
Archbishop Gomez is an Opus Dei priest, I thought the media told us they were soo strong and inflitrating the world, I guess they lose that strength when they are consecrated a bishop.
(06-12-2012, 01:16 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Since there was a Celtic mass, will there be a Laker mass too?

Did they use the Celtic Alleluia?
(06-12-2012, 04:52 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Archbishop Gomez is an Opus Dei priest, I thought the media told us they were soo strong and inflitrating the world, I guess they lose that strength when they are consecrated a bishop.

Opus Dei is neo-conservative, not trad.
Pages: 1 2 3