FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Archbishop Jose Gomez of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He has been the Archbishop for a year now, how is he doing? He recently told his priests to see For Greater Glory the excellent movie about the Cristeros(If i was Archbishop i would have made every school kid in the Archdiocese to go on a field trip to see it)  There are also "rumors" out here that he is in negotations with the FSSP in bringing them into the Archdiocese. St. John's Seminary needs a bunch of new orthodox professors.

Looks like they took the skates off of some ice dancers.  Laughing Fool
I wonder if they'll ever have shame for what they did?  

my old archbishop didn't really do much to further tradition in the diocesan.  I believe he was the one who gave the okay to the Our Lady of the Atonement anglican use parish and also a very good latin no mass but that's it.  pray, pray, pray
(06-12-2012, 01:00 AM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if they'll ever have shame for what they did?  
They are ashamed. Ashamed that they didn't have nude dancers. They are already planning next year's convention. With Cardinal Mahoney present.

(06-12-2012, 01:07 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 01:00 AM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if they'll ever have shame for what they did?  
They are ashamed. Ashamed that they didn't have nude dancers. They are already planning next year's convention. With Cardinal Mahoney present.

it's horror films like that that make so happy that I'm attending latin mass now and I'll never go back or be afraid of that trash
(06-12-2012, 01:11 AM)Josué Wrote: [ -> ]

it's horror films like that that make so happy that I'm attending latin mass now and I'll never go back or be afraid of that trash
Well said.

This film of this so called religious congress is scarier and more petrifying than any horror film I have watched.
(06-12-2012, 01:15 AM)Christknight104 Wrote: [ -> ]

This film of this so called religious congress is scarier and more petrifying than any horror film I have watched.

I've seen scarier.
As long as the shadow of Card Mahoney still lurking in the background there will not be much changes to that so called religious congress. However, if there is any positive to gain from this all this is that the active destruction of the Faith has at least stopped.
Pages: 1 2 3