FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Incorrupt??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I wonder if any of the fighters for TRADITION over the last 60 years are incorrupt, people such as  FEENEY, LEFEBRVE, DE PAUW, THUC, ABBE NANTES , etc etc etc, you know the others
Salus, you are a posting machine. Pace yourself.
It's my chatroom  LOL , something is wrong either with my computer or the website i can't seem to get into the chatroom. :
Well, there is John XXIII.  Grin
hm.  does anyone know if dom prosper have been exhumed?
Somebody mentioned that since John 23rd they have embalmed the Popes ,i'm not sure how true that is.
(06-14-2012, 08:32 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody mentioned that since John 23rd they have embalmed the Popes ,i'm not sure how true that is.

I have read about that; seemed to be rumor, honestly.
I have the distinct impression that these incorruptibles are usually embalmed and have neat wax masks to display to the public.
(06-14-2012, 08:40 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]I have the distinct impression that these incorruptibles are usually embalmed and have neat wax masks to display to the public.
you would have to think that wouldnt you.....because of your lack of faith.
(06-14-2012, 09:03 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2012, 08:40 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]I have the distinct impression that these incorruptibles are usually embalmed and have neat wax masks to display to the public.
you would have to think that wouldnt you.....because of your lack of faith.

Not really.

There are after all cases of incorruptibility outside the Catholic Church or even outside religion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7