FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: SSPX bombshell: Williamson is out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
So Rome doesn't want to deal with the wrath of World Jewry so they apparently told Fellay , no deal with Williamson abroad. So Fellay has really dumped Williamson overboard he isn't allowed at the general chapter. I predict that Fellay will go in alone with whoever follows
I wonder what the 2 other Bishops think of Williamson not being allowed at the General Chapter, Fellay seems either very angry at Williamson personally or Rome has told him that they won't deal with the anti-semite Williamson. Nothing in Rome scares them more than the Jewish media, look how the media was the only one to get the Vatican to deal with the sex scandals. The real question now will be will the 2 Bishops back Fellay or Williamson.
The Divide and Conqueror scenario seems to be playing itself out.
My June 15th post on the thread "The other three"...

I see this as an attempt by Bp. Fellay and the Modernists to rid themselves of Bp. Williamson. By forcing the "other three" bishops to cut their own individual deals, so to speak, it will be easier to tell Bp. Williamson (even if he wants to join Bp. Fellay) thanks, but no thanks, since he tends to speak his mind. The other two bishops, Tessier and de Galarreta, will (most probably) eventually go along with the deal (assuming there is one) because they are loyal "sons of ABL."

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but this whole situation is suspicious.

These people are as transparent as glass!
If this is true, then it's a sad day.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.  :pray:
(06-25-2012, 10:03 PM)GloriaPatri Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2012, 09:59 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]These documents are mark “Internal Use Only” how do they keep showing up on the web for the world to see?

Either someone is maliciously leaking these documents, or someone has to much time on their hands to make stuff up. As per the second to last post (as of this writing) of the AQ thread this is going to cause a great amount of consternation among certain quarters of the SSPX laity (actually the site that this particular poster links to is a bit loony, in all honesty). We'll have to see how this plays out.

This confidential document is dated today, June 25 2012. How are they being leaked so quickly? Something is really wrong here. I see that Angelqueen has already pulled it.
(06-25-2012, 11:02 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]My June 15th post on the thread "The other three"...

I see this as an attempt by Bp. Fellay and the Modernists to rid themselves of Bp. Williamson. By forcing the "other three" bishops to cut their own individual deals, so to speak, it will be easier to tell Bp. Williamson (even if he wants to join Bp. Fellay) thanks, but no thanks, since he tends to speak his mind. The other two bishops, Tessier and de Galarreta, will (most probably) eventually go along with the deal (assuming there is one) because they are loyal "sons of ABL."

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but this whole situation is suspicious.

These people are as transparent as glass!

You really think with the graceless way +Williamson has just been kicked out, his two confreres are going to stick around?

(Not rhetorical, genuine question)
(06-25-2012, 10:26 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, shit.

Ditto, but in a ladylike fashion of course.  :crazy: :wench:
I know "Fr. Moderator" at Traditio has been "out there" for about 7-8 years or so, but he/they are claiming that an unconfirmed report states that Bp. Tissier de Mallerais is now under a kind of house arrest in the U.S.  

He's claiming there was a planned leadership challenge going to be attempted at the General Chapter in which Bp. de Mallerais would be put up as a choice to replace Fellay.

Of course, we should all take that for what it is. But use it as one of several prisms by which to judge the events as they become public and take shape.  

(06-25-2012, 11:17 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]This confidential document is dated today, June 25 2012. How are they being leaked so quickly? Something is really wrong here. I see that Angelqueen has already pulled it.

I did not know it was the result of a leak when I saw this on Angelqueen originally, and wouldn't have posted it if I had known.  I encourage Vox to delete this thread if she thinks it is necessary.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11