FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Novus Ordo "Catholic" upholds Obamacare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Strange is it that every thing one of these decisions is passed by the vote of a so-called Catholic senator, congressman, legislator or judge. They also tend to be Republican/Conservative , Freemasonry is the religion of most of these top guys in Business and Politics , many are lodge members. The Democrats never have to worry about their Supreme Court appointees to vote against their interests because lets face it in reality politics is their religion. The Bishops of the USA Catholic Church  are more politician than religious lets face it. As for John Roberts being the deciding vote he's a Novus Ordo Catholic so what else is new!
(06-28-2012, 10:37 AM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Strange is it that every thing one of these decisions is passed by the vote of a so-called Catholic senator, congressman, legislator or judge. They also tend to be Republican/Conservative , Freemasonry is the religion of most of these top guys in Business and Politics , many are lodge members. The Democrats never have to worry about their Supreme Court appointees to vote against their interests because lets face it in reality politics is their religion. The Bishops of the USA Catholic Church  are more politician than religious lets face it. As for John Roberts being the deciding vote he's a Novus Ordo Catholic so what else is new!

Secular angle thread on this: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...809.0.html
Yep, the libs are dieing, and the neo-cons are ascending, ignore being Catholic.

tim
Is it a sin to not pay this Obama Tax, ....please no more taxes.
Justice Roberts? More like Judas Roberts.
No-one should be shocked by Roberts' vote, when bishops all supported this thing to begin with, is it any surprise a Catholic chief justice would support it too.  After all, Jesus wants universal coverage.
John Roberts may have betrayed the principles of sound constitutional interpretation, but I don't think he's betrayed the faith.
Roberts was trained under the NO , he's their boy, Catholic on the outside, whatever they feel like on the soul!!!
(06-28-2012, 11:58 AM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]John Roberts may have betrayed the principles of sound constitutional interpretation, but I don't think he's betrayed the faith.

I agree.
I am nearly in complete darkness when it comes to Obamacare. In a simple breakdown, what is it exactly? I am under the impression that WE must pay for our own insurance and if we can not afford to do so, then we will be heavily fined. Is this correct? So, basically, nothing has changed other than some sort of dictatorship approach to filling the pockets of insurance companies?
Pages: 1 2 3