FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Gerhard Müller is indeed a heretic, and blasphemer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
I would refer to what the manuals say on the physical aspect of the BVM's perpetual virginity.
Mr. Lane,
I do not mean to be contentious, but the Latin edition of Very Rev. Tanquerey's Brevior Synopsis Theologiæ Dogmaticæ did come in one volume, although -- please correct me if I'm wrong -- it is true that he did not include a section on the Ascension of Our Lord in any of his manual's twenty tracts.

Anyway, I'm in complete agreement with your posts on this tread.

"In being born He broke forth, the seal of virginity remaining inviolate.  Just as the ray of sun penetrates the crystal without any injury to the crystal, so Jesus came forth from His Mother's womb, her virginity unimpaired."
Quote:"In being born He broke forth, the seal of virginity remaining inviolate.  Just as the ray of sun penetrates the crystal without any injury to the crystal, so Jesus came forth from His Mother's womb, her virginity unimpaired."

Thanks SPL. This is quite clear.

Maybe you can send a copy of Tanquerey to the CDF and see what they say.
(07-14-2012, 02:51 AM)Aragon Wrote: [ -> ]To maybe put the point forward a different way: is a 13 year old girl whose hymen breaks while she's riding horses any less of a virgin because of it? Because this happens very frequently with girls, and by your logic their virginity would be compromised.

Ezechiel 44:[1] And he brought me back to the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary, which looked towards the east: and it was shut. [2] And the Lord said to me: This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall pass through it: because the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it, and it shall be shut [3] For the prince. The prince himself shall sit in it, to eat bread before the Lord: he shall enter in by the way of the porch of the gate, and shall go out by the same way.

He didn't say the gate will be slightly opened then shut, or opened by Him and remain open, or broken open by any other means. He said it shall not be opened and shall be shut. The verse does imply a spiritual meaning but also the physical, Our Lord is known to demonstrate multiple points in few words in the inspired word.
(07-14-2012, 03:10 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"In being born He broke forth, the seal of virginity remaining inviolate.  Just as the ray of sun penetrates the crystal without any injury to the crystal, so Jesus came forth from His Mother's womb, her virginity unimpaired."

They may ex-communicate him.

(07-14-2012, 03:46 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]

For being a Catholic?
(07-14-2012, 03:46 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]

:LOL:

Not to go off-topic, but I'd be afraid that they'd trash it -- as many manuals were after Vatican II -- under the pretext that its presentation of ecclesiology, religious liberty, ecumenism (and probably collegiality as well) is outdated.  :eyeroll:
LOL
(07-10-2012, 05:45 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: [ -> ]Well another dogmatic topic turned into a sedevacantist discussion.

JUST GREAT!

well at least the FE modernists that were justifying Bp. Mullers declarations will be off the hook once this thread is moved to the cornfield.

Damn!  This thread was very revealing (on the black and white dogmatic issues).

It happens too often!  :LOL:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38