FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Voris is on it Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-12-2012, 08:46 AM)MichaelNZ Wrote: [ -> ]Voris is a "reform of the reform" kind of guy. Yeah, he might attend the TLM, but he sees nothing wrong with the NO, and he says that it isn't sinful to receive Communion in the hand. He might be more traditional that your average NO Mass-goer, but he's got a long way to go before he enters the realm of the SSPX type trads who reject the NO.

A year or more ago I might have agreed with tgat

But he hasn't made a vid like that I a looong time.  He condescends and condemns cih and doesn't have a single nice thing to say about vii
(07-12-2012, 08:46 AM)MichaelNZ Wrote: [ -> ]Voris is a "reform of the reform" kind of guy. Yeah, he might attend the TLM, but he sees nothing wrong with the NO, and he says that it isn't sinful to receive Communion in the hand. He might be more traditional that your average NO Mass-goer, but he's got a long way to go before he enters the realm of the SSPX type trads who reject the NO.
I'm not sure that's completely accurate. He might be reform-of-the-reform, and he may consider the NO valid (I'd bet he does), but he's also made a pretty bold video about AB Bugnini's Freemasonry and the Protestant "advisors" on the new Mass. I believe (not 100% sure) he's called the NO "Protestantized". He's more of a Michael Davies kinda guy than anything. I'm just saying, I don't think he's your typical reform of the reform. As for communion in the hand...I have no idea, but it's one of my deal-breakers with the NO (among many). I'd like to see what his context was, more than just that "it's approved by Rome". That may make it ok with him, IDK.
I don't know wheew you guys arw gerting your info but voris dedinitely anti cith.  He's made videos on the topic and made one talking about how a particular council... toleso I rhink.... ciondemned it
(07-12-2012, 09:06 AM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote: [ -> ]
I'm not sure that's completely accurate. He might be reform-of-the-reform, and he may consider the NO valid (I'd bet he does), but he's also made a pretty bold video about AB Bugnini's Freemasonry and the Protestant "advisors" on the new Mass. I believe (not 100% sure) he's called the NO "Protestantized". He's more of a Michael Davies kinda guy than anything. I'm just saying, I don't think he's your typical reform of the reform. As for communion in the hand...I have no idea, but it's one of my deal-breakers with the NO (among many). I'd like to see what his context was, more than just that "it's approved by Rome". That may make it ok with him, IDK.

He certainly wants communion on the tongue which has been in many videos. He may have just been saying it isn't sinful in itself, which it isn't.

[video=youtube]
[/video]

Much like the picture of the arch-heretic on your avatar I find very little right on your statement.
(07-12-2012, 09:52 AM)Scriptorium Wrote: [ -> ]He certainly wants communion on the tongue which has been in many videos. He may have just been saying it isn't sinful in itself, which it isn't.

Of course it is not intrinsically sinful, as something like abortion is. However, it's introduction as part of the VII revolution has helped to destroy Faith and reverence for the Real Presence.
(07-12-2012, 12:23 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2012, 09:52 AM)Scriptorium Wrote: [ -> ]He certainly wants communion on the tongue which has been in many videos. He may have just been saying it isn't sinful in itself, which it isn't.

Of course it is not intrinsically sinful, as something like abortion is. However, it's introduction as part of the VII revolution has helped to destroy Faith and reverence for the Real Presence.

I think "isn't sinful" will suffice. And who does not know that it has helped to destroy reverence and the Real Presence? I think we have more than gone over this one. Do you just like to hear yourself type?
(07-12-2012, 07:55 AM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2012, 09:27 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Closet trad?

Closet trad.

It is not a secret that he attends the TLM.

Where?
(07-12-2012, 09:51 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know wheew you guys arw gerting your info but voris dedinitely anti cith.  He's made videos on the topic and made one talking about how a particular council... toleso I rhink.... ciondemned it

Council of Constance made it an excommunicable offense for one week.
What do ya know all this talk about the Blessed Sacrament, and he does a video in Trent on it today.

Pages: 1 2 3 4