FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Voris is on it Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nearly everyone is of the opinion that Michael and crew are just now coming over to the light. Personally, for the past year I was suspecting that he was actually just establishing his street creds with the NO crowd before showing his true colors. Now I am convinced that I was correct and he was playing rope-a-dope with them.
I agree with all the positive Voris feeling in the fish tank. I've been a premium member for 2 years and followed the vortex long before that. His "The One True Faith" season 4 episode 13 "Eat My Flesh" is the best one he's ever done. There are 2 sticking points that kinda bother me though. His JPII the Great comments from time to time and his near total silence on anything Fatima. I have seen his Vatican II is a pastoral council comments, about the documents being somewhat OK albeit ambiguous, take a much harder line recently. I think he knows time is short and vatican liberals are fighting harder against BXVI.      Go get 'em Mike
(07-12-2012, 05:00 PM)fatiam13 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with all the positive Voris feeling in the fish tank. I've been a premium member for 2 years and followed the vortex long before that. His "The One True Faith" season 4 episode 13 "Eat My Flesh" is the best one he's ever done. There are 2 sticking points that kinda bother me though. His JPII the Great comments from time to time and his near total silence on anything Fatima. I have seen his Vatican II is a pastoral council comments, about the documents being somewhat OK albeit ambiguous, take a much harder line recently. I think he knows time is short and vatican liberals are fighting harder against BXVI.      Go get 'em Mike

This 100 percent.
Agreed.  Is he putting his life in danger?
(07-12-2012, 08:56 PM)onosurf Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed.  Is he putting his life in danger?

Dunno if the modernists are desperate enough to outright physically harm someone at Voris' level of....exposure?  ....yet.  JPI or someone else at the Vatican level, definitely.
That was so refreshing. It was the best Voris video I've seen yet.
I emailed him a little while ago.  While we don't quite see eye to eye, I was given the response that they look into things when presented materials or credible  arguments.  They might not agree totally, but they will not say that everything is okay either.  Let us keep praying for them.

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 4