FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bishop Williamson: Get Rid of Bishop Fellay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Obviously Bishop Williamson hoped that there would be a revolution at the General Chapter:

Wow.
That's pretty...explicit.  We've gotten the impression that Bishop Williamson thought this way for a while, but I never saw any actual quotes to this effect.
Subscribing
Infighting, I think, is natural when you're talking about something of this magnitude. 

In 2006, the SSPX agreed to do one thing and over the past few years, they higher-ups tended to ignore that. 
We'll see how far this goes. God forbid he continue down this road. Diabolic means to split asunder, tear apart. Satan is having a field day with souls. Deliver us!

[Image: box+26-14.jpg]
Bishop Fellay should be deposed just on the basis of his denying ordination for seminarians at the last minute. That is tyrannical and and a demonstration of sheer lunacy on its own.
(07-24-2012, 05:01 PM)Christknight104 Wrote: [ -> ]Bishop Fellay should be deposed just on the basis of his denying ordination for seminarians. That is tyrannical and and a demonstration of sheer lunacy on its own.

There is no right to ordination.  It's time to purge the crypto-sedes from the SSPX. 
(07-24-2012, 05:01 PM)Christknight104 Wrote: [ -> ]Bishop Fellay should be deposed just on the basis of his denying ordination for seminarians at the last minute. That is tyrannical and and a demonstration of sheer lunacy on its own.
Should Archbishop Lefebvre also have been deposed for this?
A French man spent more than 20 years as a deacon in the SSPX because Archbishop Lefebvre denied him ordination. He is now a priest with the IBP.
(07-24-2012, 05:09 PM)PeterII Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2012, 05:01 PM)Christknight104 Wrote: [ -> ]Bishop Fellay should be deposed just on the basis of his denying ordination for seminarians. That is tyrannical and and a demonstration of sheer lunacy on its own.

There is no right to ordination.  It's time to purge the crypto-sedes from the SSPX

For once, I agree with you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8