FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Excellent Bishop Williamson Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It speaks for itself, and sums up everything about the world today quite nicely:

I have watched this video about 5 times already, it's great.
I somehow knew you were going to respond. Haha
+Williamson is the man, how could I not respond?  Grin
(08-03-2012, 09:01 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]It speaks for itself, and sums up everything about the world today quite nicely

That it does.

[/quote]
This video seems too sensational and emotion-based to me. 
Laramie, how bout a little clarification on that.

It seems abundantly objective to me. The globalist, new world order, Illuminati, masonic, banking criminal syndicate, communist, liberal leaders are basically what this video is all about. That's sensational and emotional?

This is just reality, nothing emotion-based about it whatsoever. I can't tell if Bishop Williamson is reading out of Pascendi, it sounds like it, he might be reading out of a NWO work as well to explain their anti-Catholic position.
(08-03-2012, 09:38 PM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2012, 09:01 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]It speaks for itself, and sums up everything about the world today quite nicely

That it does.
[/quote]
This
(08-03-2012, 11:08 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: [ -> ]Laramie, how bout a little clarification on that.

It seems abundantly objective to me. The globalist, new world order, Illuminati, masonic, banking criminal syndicate, communist, liberal leaders are basically what this video is all about. That's sensational and emotional?

This is just reality, nothing emotion-based about it whatsoever. I can't tell if Bishop Williamson is reading out of Pascendi, it sounds like it, he might be reading out of a NWO work as well to explain their anti-Catholic position.

I dunno.  I have a thick sentimentality filter--even if that sentiment tries to cater to my sensibilities. 

I am tired of seeing fan-based videos on YouTube, with melodramatic music playing in the background, with quick cut scenes, and the protagonist focus of the video saying a series of important quotations that the video-maker likes.  It just seems stupid to me. 

The plain ol' videos with Williamson simply talking are riveting enough, thanks to their content. 

Not tryin' to bash people who like fan videos.  I just feel like they're already cliche.
Hey Laramie....

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLITY!  Grin