FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 54 Day Novena starting Aug 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Fatima Center is requesting participants in a 54 Day Rosary Novena starting tomorrow the Feast of the Assumption, Aug. 15th for a proper Consecration of Russia.

The 54 Day Rosary Novena is a very optimistic set of prayers, where you pray the Rosary for your intentions for the first 27 days then the last 27 days you pray the Rosary in thanksgiving as if your intentions have already been granted by God.

I can personally give testimony to the power of the 54 Day Rosary Novena.  Back before Lent this year Father Gruner mailed a booklet describing the 54 Day Rosary Novena.  So I started it with three intentions.  One, for a proper Consecration of Russia.  Two, that I receive a positive outcome from a workers' compensation tribunal from Oct. 2011 that I had been fighting for years.  Three, for a friend.  As the system is so arbitrary prior to the tribunal my lawyer gave me only a 50% chance of winning.  Shortly after I finished the 54 Day Rosary Novena I received a positive outcome from the workers' compensation tribunal and have since been compensated.  I have a good lawyer but all Glory goes to God.

Also in Fatima Center news Father Gruner is preparing to take the Fatima Message to the European Parliament during the fall legislative session in France, with the help of one of the speakers that was at the Fatima: Your Last Chance conference, a European politician.  The Fatima Center could use some additional financial support in preparation for this.
Boy Oh Boy, this would be good for the fisheaters to pray.

tim
I'm in.
Good Josué.  It sure would be Tim.  It's a very optimistic way of praying.  And I can attest that after 17 1/2 years something actually worked.  A proper Consecration of Russia next?  Let's hope so, no let's pray so.
Mike congrats for your answered prayer!!!!!! :clap:
Count me in.
(08-14-2012, 06:22 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Mike congrats for your answered prayer!!!!!! :clap:

Thanks salus.  After the 54 Day Rosary Novena I felt fairly confident that the tribunal panel would find it in their hearts to do the right thing.  They were unanimous in their decision.  I think my lawyer was more surprised than I was.  She is an excellent lawyer, a true defender.  Not like most of them.  When she received the decision she said she had to stop everything and go for a walk. lol

With a 54 Day Rosary Novena we can be this confident that a proper Consecration of Russia will be performed as well.  Thank you too LongfellowDeeds.  I hope more join with us. 

Mike, as you probably have guessed I'm in too !  I'm pretty sure you know you get signal graces for the novena.

tim
I figured you would be Tim.  Yeah the confidence that I felt after the 54 Day Rosary Novena must have been subtle hints from God, signal graces.  I believe that we will all receive the confidence that the Pope in union with all the bishops will finally do a proper Consecration of Russia after this 54 Day Rosary Novena.   
Count me in.............

==================

St Raymond of Penafort, Pray for us...................
Pages: 1 2