FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cardinal Dolan responds (Al Smith Dinner)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-15-2012, 10:21 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Enough bull from people on this forum about how traditional someone like Cardinal Dolan is.  He's just another flavor of the same rot.
Yup. The only reason he did a 180 against the gays was due to Michael Voris' expose.

(08-15-2012, 10:21 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Enough bull from people on this forum about how traditional someone like Cardinal Dolan is.  He's just another flavor of the same rot.
  Diddo.  This shows himself to be out to lunch and Americanist to boot.  That is putting it charitably.

Joe
(08-14-2012, 07:55 PM)+Dolan Wrote: [ -> ]What message would I send if I refused to meet with the President?
I suppose it’s a case of prudential judgment: would I give more scandal by inviting the two candidates, or by not inviting them?

I've reread it, and I find it hard to believe that the Cardinal thought these questions presented serious dilemmas.  To my mind, they can be answered very simply.

Or maybe I'm just disappointed that they're being asked by a Prince of the Church.
Pages: 1 2