FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New Movie on St. Augustine (Restless Heart)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The movie was actually produced years ago in Italy.

Strange. I can't find anything on IMDB about this movie.
I have to watch this when I get the chance.
They don't seem to have it on Netflix....do you have a link to where it can be purchased?
I don't think the movie is "out" yet, and it may be distributed unconventionally. I got a flyer in the mail from Ignatius Press, urging me to "bring the epic story of Saint Augustine to your town!" Contact info was given:

Watch the trailer at RestlessHeartFilm.com; On Facebook at facebook.com/RestlessHeartFilm; Call 1-877-263-1263 or email RestlessHeart@MaximusMG.com for more information.

Apparently, you have to "take action" to get the film shown in your area.
I used to live in the neighborhood where Ignatius Press (along with Craigslist) was located. Maybe I can get a DVD over there.
I can't stand when they use the awful voice overs.  Doh!
Need to see it! Must have the DVD!
I saw it a couple of months ago. Parents bought a copy of the Italian movie with Spanish dubbing. It was an okay movie.

I remember being upset and furious that some creative license was taken with the story. I have read a biography on Saint Augustine and The Confessions at least four times. For me, a movie on St. Augustine must be 100% faithful to The Confessions , his biography, and his life. I accept no alteration or creative license whatsoever.
(08-25-2012, 10:09 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it a couple of months ago. Parents bought a copy of the Italian movie with Spanish dubbing. It was an okay movie.

No version with subtitles? Even Spanish subtitles?
Pages: 1 2 3