FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: literally...What the Hell!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: WTFbishop.jpg]
from der speigle about a fatcat bishop
http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/photos...501-5.html

does anybody know what this "ritual" isHuh???
Is it the burning of palms for Ash Wednesday?
(08-25-2012, 04:40 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: [ -> ]does anybody know what this "ritual" isHuh???

Do not assume evil. The greatest trick of the deceiver is to make everyone suspicious of others instead of mindful of their own spirit.

It looks like the ritual to make ashes, not surprisingly.
Burning the diocesan records regards sexual abuse?

Whatever it is, it looks like the parishes won't need a heater this winter. This little altar fire is big enough to keep all 7 parishioners warm.
Looks almost as big as our Priest in Massachusetts had for a fire on Easter Vigil.

(08-25-2012, 04:44 PM)Neo-Floriano Wrote: [ -> ]Burning the diocesan records regards sexual abuse?

Whatever it is, it looks like the parishes won't need a heater this winter. This little altar fire is big enough to keep all 7 parishioners warm.

Why commit such a thing?
Altar consecration?
(08-25-2012, 04:45 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Looks almost as big as our Priest in Massachusetts had for a fire on Easter Vigil.

Pretty sure that's what it is and I can't figure out why people are getting their panties in a wad over it.
(08-25-2012, 04:44 PM)Neo-Floriano Wrote: [ -> ]Burning the diocesan records regards sexual abuse?

Speaking of what the hell...I thought you were taking a week off? What the hell?
(08-25-2012, 09:27 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2012, 04:45 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Looks almost as big as our Priest in Massachusetts had for a fire on Easter Vigil.

Pretty sure that's what it is and I can't figure out why people are getting their panties in a wad over it.

There tends to be a lot of over-reacting on this forum.
Pages: 1 2