FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What to do when your cousins tell you they see "entities" surrounding your bed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
last night i was kind of worried when my cousins told me they were seeing "entities" surrounding my bed whil i was lying therein.
Well I prayed the Apostles Creed and St. Michael's prayer. They were asking me this morning if I felt something i told them nothing. What do you think I shouldve done? These cousins of mine are Baptists and to tell the truth I was a bit creeped out and at the same time a bit inquisitive (Were they just fooling around with me?) I also sprinkled holy water on my bed. 

any prayers against such dark forces??  Smile  Pray
What kind of entities?

(08-25-2012, 07:15 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of entities?

Aswang!
Are they superstitious Filipinos? If so, be wary. When I was sick in the Philippines as a child, they tried to get a witch doctor (no joke) to treat me. I was in the provinces, though.

Just say the name of Jesus, and the name of Mary. The devil has no power over you. Pray to St. Michael as well, and get real Holy Water. With exorcised and blessed salt and water.
(08-25-2012, 07:15 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of entities?

Entities? Bad ones? Could they have been angelic entities?
According to some people on this forum, seeing "entities" is just a form of psychosis.
(08-25-2012, 07:21 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Are they superstitious Filipinos? If so, be wary. When I was sick in the Philippines as a child, they tried to get a witch doctor (no joke) to treat me. I was in the provinces, though.

Just say the name of Jesus, and the name of Mary. The devil has no power over you. Pray to St. Michael as well, and get real Holy Water. With exorcised and blessed salt and water.

yes i did sprinkle holy water on the bed  Smile yes real Holy Water from the SSPX priory which I attend regularly.
(08-25-2012, 07:14 PM)Filipino Catholic Wrote: [ -> ]last night i was kind of worried when my cousins told me they were seeing "entities" surrounding my bed whil i was lying therein.

I think that, most likely, the only entities surrounding your bed were your cousins.
(08-25-2012, 07:58 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2012, 07:14 PM)Filipino Catholic Wrote: [ -> ]last night i was kind of worried when my cousins told me they were seeing "entities" surrounding my bed whil i was lying therein.

I think that, most likely, the only entities surrounding your bed were your cousins.

LOL well I think they usually kind of invent seeing things or hooded figures sometimes they wake up from sleep paralysis and hug their bibles very tightly (they're Baptists but attend born again rock services). All of them experience these things except me. But why? Smile
(08-25-2012, 07:51 PM)Hanno Wrote: [ -> ]According to some people on this forum, seeing "entities" is just a form of psychosis.

I've been reading the thread in question and no one has suggested that ' seeing "entities" is just a form of psychosis'. What has been pointed out is that it can be a form of mental illness. In fact, before the Church will exorcise someone, the possibility of mental illness must be ruled out.
Pages: 1 2