FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Is this a valid mystic/quote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across this quote on CatholicTradition.org.

From the Stigmatist, Julie Jahenny:

On November 27, 1902 and May 10, 1904, Our Lord and Our Lady announced the conspiracy to invent the "New Mass": "I give you a WARNING. The disciples who are not of My Gospel are now working hard to remake according to their ideas and under the influence of the enemy of souls a MASS that contains words that are ODIOUS in My sight. When the fatal hour arrives when the faith of my priests is put to the test, it will be (these texts) that will be celebrated in this SECOND period ... The FIRST period is (the one) of my priesthood which exists since Me. The SECOND is (the one) of the persecution when the ENEMIES of the Faith and of Holy Religion (will impose their formulas) in the book of the second celebration ... These infamous spirits are those who crucified Me and are awaiting the kingdom of THE NEW MESSIAH."

Is she considered legit? Because this is an incredible revelation given to her.
I don't know, but I found this text here on page 353 (another source cites this as the source of the following text: Marquis de la Franquerie Marie-Julie Jahenny The Breton Stigmatist [MMR publishing, 12922 Olive St, Omaha, NE 68138-3202]):
November 27, 1901 Wrote:I give you a warning even today. The disciples who are not of My Holy Gospel are now in a great work of the mind to form as the second FACSIMILES when they will make to their idea and under the influence of the enemy of souls, a Mass that contains words odious in My sight. When the fatal hour arrives when they will put to the test the Faith of My eternal priesthood, it is these sheets that they will give to celebrate in this last period. The first period, it is that of My priesthood which exists since (or after) Me. The second, is the period of persecution when the enemies of the Faith and of Holy Religion have formulated - and they are strongly enforced - these sheets as the book of the second celebration, these infamous spirits (or, infamous minds) are those who crucified Me and who are waiting for the reign of the new Messiah to make them happy." "Many of My holy priests will refuse this book sealed with the words of the abyss. Unfortunately, (they) will be the exception, it will be used."
27 novembre 1901 - Notre-Seigneur dit à Marie-Julie Wrote:" Je vous donne un avertissement encoreaujourd'hui. Les disciples qui ne sont pas de Mon Saint Évangile sont maintenant en grandtravail d'esprit pour former comme des seconds FAC-SIMILÉS où ils feront à leur idée et sousl'empire de l'ennemi des âmes, une messe quirenferme des paroles odieuses à Mes yeux.Quand l'heure fatale arrivera où l'on mettra àl'épreuve la Foi de Mon sacerdoce éternel, cesont ces feuilles qu'on donnera pour célébrer dans cette dernière période. La première période,c'est celle de Mon sacerdoce qui existe depuisMoi. La deuxième, c'est la période de la persécution où les ennemis de la Foi et de laSainte Religion ont formulé - et ils y sontfortement appliqués - ces feuilles comme le livrede la seconde célébration,"Beaucoup de Mes saints prêtres refuseront celivre scellé des paroles de l'abîme.Malheureusement, il en sera excepté, il en serafait usage.

This same source also provides this text, citing "The Breton Stigmatist," p. 40:
May 10, 1904 Wrote:"They will not stop at this hateful and sacrilegious road. They will go further tocompromise all at once and in one go, the Holy Church, the clergy and faith of my children..."She announces the "dispersion of the pastors" (bishops) by the Church itself, real pastors who will be replaced by others formed by hell, initiated in all vices, all iniquities, perfidious, who will cover souls with filth....New preachers of new sacraments, new temples, new baptisms, newconfraternities..."
So if this truly something said in 1901, then there Is no more debating... The NO is sacrilegious and a foul odor before God. Didn't He send Isaiah to warn Israel of this very same thing?
She will never be canonized when they read these prophecies  LOL LOL LOL
(08-27-2012, 10:21 AM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: [ -> ]I came across this quote on CatholicTradition.org.From the Stigmatist, Julie Jahenny:

On November 27, 1902 and May 10, 1904, Our Lord and Our Lady announced the conspiracy to invent the "New Mass": "I give you a WARNING. The disciples who are not of My Gospel are now working hard to remake according to their ideas and under the influence of the enemy of souls a MASS that contains words that are ODIOUS in My sight. When the fatal hour arrives when the faith of my priests is put to the test, it will be (these texts) that will be celebrated in this SECOND period ... The FIRST period is (the one) of my priesthood which exists since Me. The SECOND is (the one) of the persecution when the ENEMIES of the Faith and of Holy Religion (will impose their formulas) in the book of the second celebration ... These infamous spirits are those who crucified Me and are awaiting the kingdom of THE NEW MESSIAH."  Is she considered legit? Because this is an incredible revelation given to her.

Having researched this issue many years ago, I ran across a problem with this.  These alleged prophecies would have more credibility if a source for their authenticity could be found that predates the actual events allegedly foretold, but you would be hardpressed to find such a source.  I was unable to, either in French or English.  The only source for all these quotes dates back to 1974, over four years after the New Mass was promulgated, and many of the proponents of these alleged prophecies are sedevacantist in outlook.

Besides, the old Mass had been so mutilated by the time the new Mass was promulgated that it was unrecognizable, so which “odious” Mass is being spoken of?  We were not attending the new Mass in 1968, as it didn’t exist, but who wants to attend such a Mass as we had back then?  Not me.  It was just as odious as the soon-to-arrive Novus Ordo Missae.

Compare this situation with the prophecies attributed to Mother Shipton, who died in the 16th century.  While it cannot be demonstrated that Mother Shipton is the original source of those prophecies, it is a demonstrable fact that the source for those prophecies predates their coming to pass. 

The book that contains the prophecies still exists and can be viewed publicly.  It dates back to the 17th century.  It contains prophecies of submarines, airplanes, and all kinds of things that didn’t exist at that time, and it's a provable fact that it pre-existed what it foretold.
(08-27-2012, 07:40 PM)DJR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2012, 10:21 AM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: [ -> ]I came across this quote on CatholicTradition.org.From the Stigmatist, Julie Jahenny:

On November 27, 1902 and May 10, 1904, Our Lord and Our Lady announced the conspiracy to invent the "New Mass": "I give you a WARNING. The disciples who are not of My Gospel are now working hard to remake according to their ideas and under the influence of the enemy of souls a MASS that contains words that are ODIOUS in My sight. When the fatal hour arrives when the faith of my priests is put to the test, it will be (these texts) that will be celebrated in this SECOND period ... The FIRST period is (the one) of my priesthood which exists since Me. The SECOND is (the one) of the persecution when the ENEMIES of the Faith and of Holy Religion (will impose their formulas) in the book of the second celebration ... These infamous spirits are those who crucified Me and are awaiting the kingdom of THE NEW MESSIAH."  Is she considered legit? Because this is an incredible revelation given to her.

Having researched this issue many years ago, I ran across a problem with this.  These alleged prophecies would have more credibility if a source for their authenticity could be found that predates the actual events allegedly foretold, but you would be hardpressed to find such a source.  I was unable to, either in French or English.  The only source for all these quotes dates back to 1974, over four years after the New Mass was promulgated, and many of the proponents of these alleged prophecies are sedevacantist in outlook.

Besides, the old Mass had been so mutilated by the time the new Mass was promulgated that it was unrecognizable, so which “odious” Mass is being spoken of?  We were not attending the new Mass in 1968, as it didn’t exist, but who wants to attend such a Mass as we had back then?  Not me.  It was just as odious as the soon-to-arrive Novus Ordo Missae.

Compare this situation with the prophecies attributed to Mother Shipton, who died in the 16th century.  While it cannot be demonstrated that Mother Shipton is the original source of those prophecies, it is a demonstrable fact that the source for those prophecies predates their coming to pass. 

The book that contains the prophecies still exists and can be viewed publicly.  It dates back to the 17th century.  It contains prophecies of submarines, airplanes, and all kinds of things that didn’t exist at that time, and it's a provable fact that it pre-existed what it foretold.

Surprise. Surprise.  LOL

Scratch some Traditional Catholics, find a Puritan. Scratch some other Traditional Catholics, find a the equivalent of a Rapture Prottie. Sometimes, of course, they can be both.