FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Does being a fan of Erasure make me less of a trad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Does liking Blondie make me less of a Trad? ???

I really just wanted to test my new found video posting abilitiies  :)
Does loving this song make me less of a trad?

I was too young to remember most of the decade, but I spent my nineties childhood surrounded by its pop culture.
(08-29-2012, 03:28 PM)stmykearchangel Wrote: [ -> ]I really just wanted to test my new found video posting abilitiies  :)

Join the party: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...579.0.html
Once you know a music group is living in sin and defending that sin, then you shouldn't buy their product because you'd be promoting them by doing so. Also, you shouldn't promote their music publicly. As brother Dimond of the Most Holy Family Monastery has said, "A true traditionalist Catholic wouldn't want to promote anything that has the capability of causing souls to be lead into sin". So that would mean most of you who have posted in favor of such worldly unGodly music on this thread are in fact not true traditionalist Catholics.
Thanks for the invite piabee!
(08-29-2012, 08:14 PM)faith3faith Wrote: [ -> ]Once you know a music group is living in sin and defending that sin, then you shouldn't buy their product because you'd be promoting them by doing so. Also, you shouldn't promote their music publicly. As brother Dimond of the Most Holy Family Monastery has said, "A true traditionalist Catholic wouldn't want to promote anything that has the capability of causing souls to be lead into sin". So that would mean most of you who have posted in favor of such worldly unGodly music on this thread are in fact not true traditionalist Catholics.

hmmm....makes one think that posting quotes from the Dimond brothers may make one not a true trad. 
(08-29-2012, 09:43 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 08:14 PM)faith3faith Wrote: [ -> ]Once you know a music group is living in sin and defending that sin, then you shouldn't buy their product because you'd be promoting them by doing so. Also, you shouldn't promote their music publicly. As brother Dimond of the Most Holy Family Monastery has said, "A true traditionalist Catholic wouldn't want to promote anything that has the capability of causing souls to be lead into sin". So that would mean most of you who have posted in favor of such worldly unGodly music on this thread are in fact not true traditionalist Catholics.

hmmm....makes one think that posting quotes from the Dimond brothers may make one not a true trad. 

There you are!
(08-29-2012, 09:59 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 09:43 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]

There you are!
Who the hell is brother Dimond?
Brother Neil Dimond, FTW!

#tradcredintact
Pages: 1 2 3