FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 9 Dinner guest, dead or alive. Who would you invite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(08-30-2012, 02:09 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]Has anything good ever come out of Belgium?

[Image: herculepoirot.jpg]

One of my favourite speeches.
(08-30-2012, 02:43 PM)newyorkcatholic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2012, 02:09 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]Has anything good ever come out of Belgium?

Ok that just made me smile. I watched a few Poirots on Netflix when sick in bed this summer. Interesting character. Except after a few you know to look for the least likely suspect and that's who did it.  :LOL:  Still good though because it's not so much who did it that is captivating, it's how he figured it out.
(08-30-2012, 02:43 PM)newyorkcatholic Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's another belgian refugee.  This time a real one.

[Image: grandma.jpg]
Weird, that's my Grandma.

Hello Dad!
It'd be a tight fit at my house but my picks would be:
1. Fr. Kevin Robinson, SSPX (met him on the Ignatian Retreat I attended back in March)
2. Rush Limbaugh (I hear he is great to be around in a social setting)
3. Rush's wife Kathryn (Probably a must, since they are married)
4. Bishop Bernard Fellay (would love to hear about Archbishop Lefebvre)
5. Vox (not kissing up, I promise)
6. Michael Sestak (love his videos)
7. Sestak's wife (same reason as Mrs. Limbaugh)
8. Someone1776 (I'd love to meet the guy)
9. Father Nicholas Gruner (love his efforts to promote the message of Our Lady of Fatima)

With two priests and a bishop, maybe i could talk someone into offering Holy Mass before the dinner proper.
(08-30-2012, 12:29 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 11:21 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 11:13 PM)HuskerTom Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 11:09 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]You'd best have some high quality booze for that crowd.  Just sayin.

You're probably right.  I guess Pabst Blue Ribbon just wouldn't cut it?

Let me clarify.  Give the rotgut to the rest of them and save the good stuff for me.  I'll need it, especially if you sit me between Rosarium and Walty.

Oh, come on, Doc.  You know we'd get on just swell.  The internet doesn't do us any favors.

Maybe.  As long as you're not a lefty.  As in left-handed.  I despise eating next to lefties. Freaks need to conform and eat with their right hand like normal people. 

Eddy Merckx -- best bicycle racer ever! If I were playing this game, he might be one of my nine.
(08-30-2012, 06:49 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2012, 12:29 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 11:21 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 11:13 PM)HuskerTom Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012, 11:09 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]You'd best have some high quality booze for that crowd.  Just sayin.

You're probably right.  I guess Pabst Blue Ribbon just wouldn't cut it?

Let me clarify.  Give the rotgut to the rest of them and save the good stuff for me.  I'll need it, especially if you sit me between Rosarium and Walty.

Oh, come on, Doc.  You know we'd get on just swell.  The internet doesn't do us any favors.

Maybe.  As long as you're not a lefty.  As in left-handed.  I despise eating next to lefties. Freaks need to conform and eat with their right hand like normal people. 

Agreed.
(08-29-2012, 09:22 PM)HuskerTom Wrote: [ -> ]Martin Luther
Alfred Kinsey
Margaret Sanger
Sigmund Freud
John Calvin
Henry VIII
Jane Fonda
Leroy Carhart
Josef Stalin

I'd have the C4 planted firmly under the dinner table beforehand, of course.

:LOL: you and I think alike!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8