FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The BeLittling of the One True Catholic Faith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was listening to Al Kresta on Catholic Radio today and he was talking about the sentence Bishop Finn of the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph was given today. He was given probation. Al was mad that this "minor" story was given front page headlines in both the Kansas City Star and the New York Times. Sometimes Satan and his human co-horts know more the importance of the faith than serious Catholics do. Since salvation of yourself is the most important issue of your life and GOD(JESUS) has given the means to get that salvation to his only church (The Catholic Church he founded) it is important for Satan to belittle that means (the church) whenever she creates her own problems or is attacked. If Al Kresta saw the Catholic Church as he should as the sole means of salvation not just the leading church of Christianity he would realize why the failure of the Church's bishops is front page news in Satans media friends newspapers. Al and his friends are correctly outraged by the attacks on the Church but they don't seem to grasp why the failure of a Catholic leader is far more significant than the moral failure of a leader of an heretical/schismatic or false religion sect. They also fall to see that abortion is Satan preventing that child from being baptized which in the eternal scheme of things is even far more important than his right to life. WE must take a SPIRITUAL view of these isues more than a NATURAL perspective even though that also is evil!
salus Wrote:They also fall to see that abortion is Satan preventing that child from being baptized which in the eternal scheme of things is even far more important..........

Aborted babies might share the same eternal fate as all the countless miscarried babies - and we don't know for sure what that is. We only know the fate of murderers who die unrepentant.
(09-07-2012, 07:26 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Aborted babies might share the same eternal fate as all the countless miscarried babies - and we don't know for sure what that is. We only know the fate of murderers who die unrepentant.

The non-baptized can't go to Heaven. No wedding garment = no wedding. Limbo is pretty much settled.
Nothing unclean (unbaptized) can see God (who's pure perfection) that is why theologians through the ages used the term LIMBO as a state that did not see the BEATIFIC VISION. It's really Satan's only reason for encouraging abortion less creatures worshipping and praising the Almighty. So if you save an aborted baby and it's baptized you have possibly added to the choir of those who for eternity will be praising the name of JESUS!!!!
Oops, should have opened this thread first >.>

(09-07-2012, 08:08 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: [ -> ]The non-baptized can't go to Heaven. No wedding garment = no wedding. Limbo is pretty much settled.

Is it?
In purgatory people are cleansed of their inperfections beforing seeing GOD in the Beatific Vision (HEAVEN)
(09-07-2012, 08:46 PM)m.PR Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, should have opened this thread first >.>

(09-07-2012, 08:08 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: [ -> ]The non-baptized can't go to Heaven. No wedding garment = no wedding. Limbo is pretty much settled.

Is it?

I'll have to check again, but I think Limbo is theologically certain (at least according to the pre-Vatican II theologians).  Regardless of that, that the unbaptized -- those who die in original sin alone -- are deprived of the beatific vision is de fide.

http://www.cfnews.org/Limbo.htm
(09-07-2012, 08:44 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]It's really Satan's only reason for encouraging abortion less creatures worshipping and praising the Almighty.

So is Satan behind all the miscarriages too?
An interesting article about the fate of aborted children: Whether Aborted Children Should Be Claimed As Members Of The Church (with a follow-up: Further Reflections On The Claiming Of Aborted Children )  It is written by Msgr. John McCarthy, O.S.

(Not having read it in a while, if my memory serves me correctly,) he proposes that there may be a chance for their salvation, but concludes by saying that it is up to the Magisterium to determine this, and that we cannot presume such.
(09-07-2012, 09:16 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ](Not having read it in a while, if my memory serves me correctly,) he proposes that there may be a chance for their salvation, but concludes by saying that it is up to the Magisterium to determine this, and that we cannot presume such.

If this is true, I don't see where he's getting such notions.

De fide is de fide. Theol. Cert. means just that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4