FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bp Sanborn's Newletter take on culture, election
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here is a link for those interested to Bishop Donald Sanborn's September newletter of Most Holy Trinity in Florida.  He speaks of how families have to have a thoroughly Catholic home.
Also, he comments on the election, which, if nothing else, is worth the read.

http://www.faithfulcatholics.com/forum/t...e=activity

You may need to sign up to the site to actually view it.  It is an informative place.  Just the fact that this newsletter is on there monthly, as a rule, is worth joining.  The layman who puts it online has permission to do so. 

Joe
Sorry,
  I guess you will have to join to view.  For those interested http://www.faithfulcatholics.com

Joe
What Diocese is Bishop Sanborn Ordinary or Auxilary of?
(09-17-2012, 04:48 PM)Old Salt Wrote: [ -> ]What Diocese is Bishop Sanborn Ordinary or Auxilary of?

Las Vagus.

(09-17-2012, 04:58 PM)DJR Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2012, 04:48 PM)Old Salt Wrote: [ -> ]What Diocese is Bishop Sanborn Ordinary or Auxilary of?

Las Vagus.
Oh
I see. Funny, yet sad.
  Well, perhaps some people out there might say that he subsists in the Catholic Church?    :)
That aside, his message on Obama and moreso this time Romney and the Republicans is the point of the post, but his other insights into family life are very good.

Joe
(09-17-2012, 06:53 PM)joe17 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, perhaps some people out there might say that he subsists in the Catholic Church?     :)

Too funny.

(09-17-2012, 04:58 PM)DJR Wrote: [ -> ]

Las Vagus.

Haha, though I think the article should be masculine.

A@@hole.
(09-17-2012, 09:14 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]

A@@hole.
Watch your foul language and personal attacks. I don't care who it's directed toward. Watch it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6