FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Blessed feast of the Holy Guardian Angels! How do you interact with your angel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-03-2012, 04:08 PM)Servulus Wrote: [ -> ]Before I have to talk to someone that I'm likely to be at odds with I ask my guardian angel to talk to their angel so that our interaction is peaceful. This has helped me tremendously especially at work with people that don't like me. Other than that my prayers to my angel are sporadic.

Great profile pic.

My guardian angel is silent.  Or at least that's how it appears to me.  He's probably quite frustrated in hearing me say that.
How do I interact with my angel?

I can't say I do.  I usually only remember him when my mom reminds me of him.  Perhaps I should pray to him that I help remember him. 

Starting tonight!
Servulus, what a great screen name. I love this saint, he asked people to read him the bible so he could memorize it.

tim
Walty, I've been told I resemble this picture. Without the bird I hope.
If my angel wasn't silent I might think I was having auditory hallucinations :)!

Tim, I chose Servulus for my confirmation name because I was impressed with him being so holy and a saint even though he couldn't do anything for himself. He didn't do anything most people would consider great.
I just hope that I don't get in trouble at work or lose my job.
:Hmm: :Hmm: :Hmm:
Pages: 1 2