FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: How do you react to the celebrations of Vatican II?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've noticed a number of parishes are "celebrating" Vatican II. 

How will you or would you react to that if it were at your local parish and what would you say if you were brought into a conversation by a priest or clergy who didn't know you were a traditionalist? 
IF I had it on hand, I would celebrate with Kenneth Jones' Index of Leading Catholic Indicators, and recommend it to all those who want to know what the new springtime is really about.
(10-23-2012, 09:48 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed a number of parishes are "celebrating" Vatican II. 

How will you or would you react to that if it were at your local parish and what would you say if you were brought into a conversation by a priest or clergy who didn't know you were a traditionalist? 
[Image: crazypills.jpg]
:LOL:
Stopped attending my local, familial parish years ago.
I just do what NO bishops and priests do.

Ignore it.
Haven't attended a NO parish in well over a year and a half (possibly even two years by now), so I haven't had to be sickened by any of that, Deo gratias.
are any of these people serving food?
is there an opportunity to pig out?
:bonfire: :bonfire: :cheers: :cheers: :bonfire: :bonfire:
The way that is being celebrated so far has been mainly about pointing out things that are wrong with it.

So far so good in my opinion.
Why would I celebrate the anniversary of the uncrowning of Christ the King? Quoting Archbishop Lefebvre, of course.
Pages: 1 2 3 4