FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: For those that follow the Fatima stuff closely: Is this good news?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(10-26-2012, 07:56 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a link to Pope Benedict XVI's remarks on the plane, they were covered in the press that day. Then they were walked back by the press secratary who was in Rome and not on the plane.

The Bishops' condition is if the Pope orders the Bishops to do the Consecration with him and they refuse they are in schism and no longer Bishops.

tim

I think the "they are in schism and no longer Bishops" is a bit much. I believe Lucia said it is enough to put out the request for all to consecrate at a given day/time. She also said God wants "Moral Unanimity of the Bishops ... And He does not obligate the Arithmetic Totality".
Well, I didn't know she said anything on that. But my sense of outrage got the best of me, so I was looking to lay the smack down.

tim
Oh my, is this ever pathetic. So Father Gruener is putting his trust in princes of a godless institution whose building looks like the Tower of Babel.

So, some of you are so blind that you actually want this political body to tell Christ's Church what to do?

Talk about diabolical.

Tim. I like your scenario. But I think I can make it more dramtic for you. Father Gruener assumes the papacy and he does the consecration. Then when he is done he lops off the heads of all the modernists and canonizes Mularkey Martin. Art Bell also gets canonized through a new form. It is called Baptism through radio waves.
(10-26-2012, 11:05 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my, is this ever pathetic. So Father Gruener is putting his trust in princes of a godless institution whose building looks like the Tower of Babel.

So, some of you are so blind that you actually want this political body to tell Christ's Church what to do?

Talk about diabolical.

Tim. I like your scenario. But I think I can make it more dramtic for you. Father Gruener assumes the papacy and he does the consecration. Then when he is done he lops off the heads of all the modernists and canonizes Mularkey Martin. Art Bell also gets canonized through a new form. It is called Baptism through radio waves.

Drats, you've struck a nerve and I am now in shame for my silly beliefs. Are you happy now ?

tim
Quote: So, some of you are so blind that you actually want this political body to tell Christ's Church what to do?
Is this just snark, or do you seriously have a reading comprehension problem?

As far as the original question, yes, this is good news in that it is PR, getting the message of Fatima out.  It also gives you hope that there are at least 2 Catholics in the EU.  Add them to Nigel Farage (not Catholic) and that's 3 over there who have their head screwed on straight.  Will this motion calling on the Pope to make the consecration pass?  No.  The same people who have kept the Pope from doing the consecration of Russia certainly won't allow the EU to approve this.

I personally don't believe there will be a consecration of Russia until after a massive chastisement with a good part of the population dead.  We killed 100 million babies, and God is all Just.
(10-26-2012, 12:24 PM)James02 Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't believe there will be a consecration of Russia until after a massive chastisement with a good part of the population dead.  We killed 100 million babies, and God is all Just.

So then 100 million will die.
More like 2 Billion.  And rightly so, because God is all Just.  How many people does God kill every day?  He is God.  And He will bring Justice to the world.  What did He do to the Moloch worshipping Caananites?  What did He do to Israel for throwing babies into furnaces?  What did He do in Noah's day?  What will He do to a population that cuts up babies, or to people who oppose it, but allow it to happen?  The Justice of God is a terrible thing.  But it is Just.
(10-26-2012, 11:05 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my, is this ever pathetic. So Father Gruener is putting his trust in princes of a godless institution whose building looks like the Tower of Babel.

Talk about diabolical.

Mocking Fr Gruner's and the others efforts is what's pathetic.
God is just and He is merciful, so great are these we small humans do not comprehend. Certainly we deserve a punishment greater than the Flood. If the Lord pours out His wrath it will be terrible. What I see is nothing has worked and guys like Adam want us to try his way, whatever that might be. Our USCCB is more politicians than Bishops as we can see right now with "freedom of religion".  Europe is nearly completely Apostate, and we're enamored with American exceptionalism, as we can fix it, yes we can. Bull ! Where is the Saint or Pope that will reform ? We were warned and none will be forthcoming.

tim
I don't understand.  I read +Bertone's book, and he was pretty clear that the consecration had been done.  The book even said that Sr. Lucia confirmed it.  ???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8