FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: OLGM Abbey Roast coffee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another choice for coffee apart from Mystic Monk, for those coffee drinkers out there:

http://www.ourladyofguadalupemonastery.c...offee.html

This award-winning gourmet coffee represents a labor of love in a close collaboration between two of our Benedictine Communities.

Grown on the mountain plantations surrounding our Monastery in Brazil, this coffee has been specially
hand-roasted and prepared
for you by the Monks of
Our Lady of Guadalupe Monastery
in Silver City, New Mexico.

• Roasted to order and delivered weekly to your home or office.
• 100% Pure Mountain Grown
Arabica Coffee.
• Whole bean or custom ground
• The perfect gift for home or office!

• Call for subscriptions and gift subscriptions, including automatic shipment options.
Yummy.
This is awesome, thanks so much for the link!
Very nice, but they don't tell you what kind of roast.  It looks very dark and i don't care for dark roasts. (they taste burnt)
(10-31-2012, 12:08 PM)knittycat Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, but they don't tell you what kind of roast.  It looks very dark and i don't care for dark roasts. (they taste burnt)
You must specify the roast you desire.

I'm so glad that news of this coffee is getting around. Nothing against the Carmelites or their coffee. But the name sounds so much better. It makes me want to have patience in waiting to try it and its Carmelite counterpart.