FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. John Corapi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Father Corapi was a wolf by any real standards of anyone. However the Bishop that had it out for Father Corapi was probably 10 times even worse in degree, so there you go.

The objective evidence is that Father Corapi for all intents and purposes has not said or done enough to make it clear that he never intended to leave the priesthood. Rather he just starts this whole mystery new man. Apparently with plenty of money and just leaves all of a sudden...

As wise men once said, do not do things that are good that look bad. Father Corapi with his whole bad boy look, at every single opportunity repudiated his priesthood. I am pretty sure that any person without reasonable doubt can conclude that he in fact has done everything to prove that he is not completely innocent at the very least. What Father Corapi must do is go to a monastery and do penance for the scandal he has caused. I do not mean to the hyper sensitive Novus Ordo people, but because he has caused grievous scandal by not going through the procedure or allowing for the evidence to be against him or for him. He lacks courage... He needs a backbone and do the right thing. This is more than just about him, there were many people that relied on him. He obviously let many people down... Just pray for him, if he still alive...
I wonder if gerard IS the black sheep dog???
To quote the bard
Methinks he protesteth to much.
(11-13-2012, 06:44 AM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if gerard IS the black sheep dog???
To quote the bard

Ya know, Joe, I'm beginning to think you might be right.
(11-13-2012, 01:32 AM)PaxTecum Wrote: [ -> ]Father Corapi was a wolf by any real standards of anyone. However the Bishop that had it out for Father Corapi was probably 10 times even worse in degree, so there you go.

The objective evidence is that Father Corapi for all intents and purposes has not said or done enough to make it clear that he never intended to leave the priesthood. Rather he just starts this whole mystery new man. Apparently with plenty of money and just leaves all of a sudden...

As wise men once said, do not do things that are good that look bad. Father Corapi with his whole bad boy look, at every single opportunity repudiated his priesthood. I am pretty sure that any person without reasonable doubt can conclude that he in fact has done everything to prove that he is not completely innocent at the very least. What Father Corapi must do is go to a monastery and do penance for the scandal he has caused. I do not mean to the hyper sensitive Novus Ordo people, but because he has caused grievous scandal by not going through the procedure or allowing for the evidence to be against him or for him. He lacks courage... He needs a backbone and do the right thing. This is more than just about him, there were many people that relied on him. He obviously let many people down... Just pray for him, if he still alive...

That's quite a jumble of unsupported assertions.  Any reasonable person can see that you don't know what you're talking about and instead are simply grinding an axe. 
(11-13-2012, 06:44 AM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if gerard IS the black sheep dog???
To quote the bard

Good work!  You've figured it all out.  But you haven't figured out the rest of it.  I'm also Bishop Williamson, Malachi Martin, Archbishop LeFebvre, Pope Pius XII, Fr. Feeney and Fr. Charles Coughlin. 

It's time consuming for an old fart of over 136 years old to have so many aliases, and to even make them conflict with one another periodically, but it's not unmanageable and it keeps trads stimulated emotionally and intellectually.

Gerard its nice to see you have a sense of humor.reading your hostile posts tword me I wasnt sure. When you posted that you were deleting your FB I have been strongly tempted to joke...maybe you should simply change your FB profile to sheep black dog...but I didnt want you to attack me :blush:
Oh, this thread.

I don't know the particulars of Corapi's situation, but I believe if an ordinary priest has been suspended from active ministry, he's to wear civilian clothes. However, if Corapi is still a member of SOLT, he might be obliged to wear either a habit or clericals as part of their rule. Depends how strict they are, I suppose.

In defense of Gerard, I'd offer that a priest is not obliged to call himself "Father" or to require others to address him as such. This is simply a matter of custom. All priests are, formally, the Reverend So-and-so. I'm not suggesting that anyone refer to a priest in good standing merely by his name without a title when in person, of course. But you also have Don, Dom, Rev. Mr., Sir, or even just "Priest". Only when we get to bishops do titles become a truly serious matter.
Gerard is too far too Traditional to be Corapi and not nearly worldly enough.
Gerard you're an incredibly unstable person who operates on hysterics and argumentative fallacies. Just like the B. Williamson thread in which you were reprimanded for your juvenile outbursts, this thread just shows how deep inside you those idols of yours are operating. Get help and God bless. I have far more important matters at the moment to be addressing your petty polemics.
(11-14-2012, 05:28 PM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]Gerard you're an incredibly unstable person who operates on hysterics and argumentative fallacies. Just like the B. Williamson thread in which you were reprimanded for your juvenile outbursts, this thread just shows how deep inside you those idols of yours are operating. Get help and God bless. I have far more important matters at the moment to be addressing your petty polemics.

True to form.  When you can't win the argument on the subject (Corapi) you change it to something else (me).  By all means go do your important things and keep your lousy arguments and your rash judgements to yourself.  You put them in print, you take the risk of being challenged.  You don't like  it?  Tough. 

I put up with idiotic argumentation and natters that jump to conclusions and vent their spleens rather than actually pursue the truth. 

I would love it, if you would not "address" my "petty polemics" and keep your hands in your pockets instead of typing,  but unfortunately your own outbursts of nonsense require a response and rebuke when necessary. 

Now go do your little things and forget all about this thread concerning Fr. Corapi. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13