FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. John Corapi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
There is no fr corapi...only the bsd
(10-31-2012, 11:41 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Same can be said for Father Gruener and Father Martin. Both involved with Black Operations for the Jews.

We're still waiting for you to back this up. Personally, I don't think you have anything to say, and were talking through your hat. I know that Fr. Martin was involved in some questionable stuff, but I've never heard any significant criticism of of Fr. Greuner that wasn't outright calumny.
(11-14-2012, 07:27 PM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: [ -> ]There is no fr corapi...only the bsd

Didn't take long. 

(11-08-2012, 01:35 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2012, 01:26 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever...I gave it a shot...your a fanboy...and I wont mess with someones infatuation.

All you did was take shots.  You spew evil.  And you will try to do it again.  You can't resist. You hate THAT much.
Gerard Wrote:I put up with idiotic argumentation and natters that jump to conclusions and vent their spleens rather than actually pursue the truth. 

Whatever you say, Gerard.  Whatever you say ... :pigeons:

[Image: 1.jpg]
(11-14-2012, 10:28 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2012, 07:27 PM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: [ -> ]There is no fr corapi...only the bsd

Didn't take long. 

(11-08-2012, 01:35 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ][quote='voxxpopulisuxx' pid='1103578' dateline='1352395578']
Whatever...I gave it a shot...your a fanboy...and I wont mess with someones infatuation.
[/

All you did was take shots.  You spew evil.  And you will try to do it again.  You can't resist. You hate THAT much.
spew evil?? All I stated was what the bsd wanted by his own words. What is it with you and BSD...Its a good thing to defend a man from unjust treatment...but you act like this guy is pius 12th....seriously sime proportion is in order....it is said the devil has no sense of proportion...I find that true of you in the defense of mr dog...completey unreasonable.
(11-15-2012, 12:00 AM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]
Gerard Wrote:I put up with idiotic argumentation and natters that jump to conclusions and vent their spleens rather than actually pursue the truth. 

Still making it about me now, eh?  Oh well. 
(11-15-2012, 12:08 AM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: [ -> ]spew evil??

Yep.

Quote: All I stated was what the bsd wanted by his own words.

No you didn't.  You don't even know his words or you deliberately ignore the words that don't support your narrative.  You assert and frame everything around your own vocabulary "divorce", "take a powder on his vows..etc."  And you state categorically that you despise people that do those things that in your mind you accuse Corapi of doing.  You totally ignore the fact that you've been called on why your analogies specifically don't hold up.

Quote:  What is it with you and BSD...Its a good thing to defend a man from unjust treatment...

That's exactly what I am doing.  You and some of the others are completely unjust to the man.  The question is what is it with you and Corapi?  We already know that you resent the fact that he has money and he doesn't have the burdens you have being saddled with a family.  Is there anything else? 

Quote: but you act like this guy is pius 12th....

No. He's Corapi, Pius XII is Pius XII,  Bishop Williamson is Bishop Williamson, LeFebvre is LeFebvre and Coughlin is Coughlin.  I'll defend them all when necessary and according to what level they are being attacked.  Calling someone on the fact that they slime someone whether Corapi or Williamson or Pius XII is only similar in that the attack is the same.  None of them are perfect but the smears are not really related to their individual imperfections but rather attacks against the genuine good that they do or did do.

Quote:seriously sime proportion is in order....it is said the devil has no sense of proportion...I find that true of you in the defense of mr dog...completey unreasonable.

By proportion, you must mean that I call you on every attempt at character assassination you make.  "Proportion" would be I suppose that I give you some free shots. 

Simply put, your opinion of me (now that you've moved on from Corapi) is as ignorant and pointless as your other posts.

Keep spewing evil all you want, it won't get you Corapi's money and it won't free you from the burden of your kids or your other unhappy situations I suppose.  But it's cathartic to an extent I suppose. 

Here's the real point, you keep trying to make: 

"I am a Father, I suffer injustice and persecutions,,, AND I have to provide sustenance for my wife and children and those who work for me. BSD,s is by his own admission is rich and free from responsability." 

I contend that you want everyone to be as miserable as you are.  And anyone who seems to be "getting away" with something according to your sense of "injustice" is to be punished, by you, directly.  There's probably a bit of wish-fulfillment in there somewhere.  It's not just Corapi's money and the success he had, it's the fact that he didn't take the injustice as a victim and instead sought justice and did what he could to prevent injustice is what galls you.  I suspect you hated that he took control of his situation as much as he could and didn't fall completely and helplessly like others would or have.
What is disturbing is your attcking me and defending him....all the things you have done in this thread are EXACTLY what you are doing to me...Im glad Im working class...and I love my kids...far from a burden they are...I brought up black dogs wealth and lack of responsability simply to point out WHAT A PUSILLANIMOUS COWARD black dogs actions show him to be. Your hypocrisy is astounding. And YOU make this thread about you...no one else. Black dog should get a better defender because the more you defend him in this way the more convinced I am about his probable guilt. Btw dragging my kids into this in the manner you implied proves where the real evil lies...in your Idol worship...and basest yellow hypocrisy
(11-15-2012, 06:44 AM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: [ -> ]What is disturbing is your attcking me and defending him....

Actually you are attacking him and I was defending him and rebuking you.  Go back and read and you'll see that you are the provocateur. 

Quote: all the things you have done in this thread are EXACTLY what you are doing to me...

Okay.  And all the things you have done are exactly what you have done too.

Quote: Im glad Im working class...and I love my kids...far from a burden they are...I brought up black dogs wealth and lack of responsability simply to point out WHAT A PUSILLANIMOUS COWARD black dogs actions show him to be.

You brought it up directly in comparison to you.  People can read it for what it says and what it says about you. 

Quote: Your hypocrisy is astounding. And YOU make this thread about you...no one else.

Go back and read it.  Your assertion is a crock.  I haven't called anyone a "whack job" or "fanboy" and I haven't had my arguments exposed as bereft of substance. 

Quote: Black dog should get a better defender because the more you defend him in this way the more convinced I am about his probable guilt.

That's a non-sequitur.  Your posts indicate you've never been interested in his possible innocence.  You've only come on this thread to pile on and spew venom and anyone who defends Corapi is your target as well. 

Quote:  Btw dragging my kids into this in the manner you implied proves where the real evil lies...in your Idol worship...and basest yellow hypocrisy

How do I know you have kids?  Oh that's right,  you brought them into the conversation. You are the one who is whining about your persecution and state of life and responsibilities and you were the one comparing it to Corapi as some sort of justification of your hatred. 

Why don't you stop blaming others and take reponsibility for your own words and your own life?  Put a request in over at the Oratory and we'll get some prayers for you and yours. 
(11-15-2012, 01:11 AM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2012, 12:00 AM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]

Still making it about me now, eh?  Oh well. 

Your idolatrous fixation on Fr. Corapi (and the resulting belligerence and hostility spewed towards anyone who criticizes him) is all that has perpetuated this bloated thread. Get help, Gerard. Fast.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13