FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. John Corapi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Fr. Gruener is involved in blackops for the Jews? Can someone explain this to me? It seems like here-say and nonsense to me.
Keep in mind that, here on Fish Eaters, at one point both Barack Obama and Sarah Palin were 'identified' as Jews.

"Jew" on this forum doesn't refer to someone who practices Judaism or to someone of Hebraic ancestry. It refers to a shadowy, mythic figure that will devour you while you sleep if you disobediently refuse to consume all of your vegetables at supper.

Most likely the Jew is also the subject of a Monster Quest episode on the History Channel. "Sumpin' done et up mah prize cow Bessie. Musta been a Jew!"
(10-31-2012, 03:13 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind that, here on Fish Eaters, at one point both Barack Obama and Sarah Palin were 'identified' as Jews.

"Jew" on this forum doesn't refer to someone who practices Judaism or to someone of Hebraic ancestry. It refers to a shadowy, mythic figure that will devour you while you sleep if you disobediently refuse to consume all of your vegetables at supper.

Most likely the Jew is also the subject of a Monster Quest episode on the History Channel. "Sumpin' done et up mah prize cow Bessie. Musta been a Jew!"

..I thought that creature was a 'Golem'...
(10-31-2012, 03:29 PM)Armor of Light Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 03:13 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind that, here on Fish Eaters, at one point both Barack Obama and Sarah Palin were 'identified' as Jews.

On the History (aka, Hitler) Channel? That creature is a German: uniquely monstrous, eternally accursed.
(10-31-2012, 03:29 PM)Armor of Light Wrote: [ -> ]

Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew

(10-31-2012, 04:00 PM)anamchara Wrote: [ -> ]On the History (aka, Hitler) Channel?

This was in the old days when the History Channel actually cared about, you know, history.  I guess now ice road trucking, rooting around through other people's junk, and bunk cryptozoology qualify as history.  I guess I just have a quaint view of things.
Since we haven't heard about Father Corapi perhaps he went back to the monastery in Texas and is doing penance. I'm sure they wouldn't tell the public afraid they would be calling there.
(10-31-2012, 11:25 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to ask on CAF a couple of months ago...but was denied.

I have not heard about him in a long while...I think the Black SheepDog thing is no longer around. I was hoping and praying for his return to the priesthood.
Since I'm new to FE...Is he considered a 'Trad'? Do you have any current news on him?

Thanks

What is it with CAF?  You can't talk about Corapi. You can't talk about Michael Voris or his hair.  You can't talk about Fr. Gruner.  Let's just stick our fingers in our ears and pretend things we don't like don't exist.  Lalalalalalala  Has Fr. Groeschel made the black list yet?  What about Deal Hudson?  Are we allowed any Deal Hudson discussion on CAF?  His crime was quite awhile ago so maybe he's been rehabilitated.  Bah. 
Caf eats fisheaters dust.
Can we talk about Monty Hall or that freaky host from Card Sharks on caf? ???
(10-31-2012, 07:47 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 11:25 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to ask on CAF a couple of months ago...but was denied.

I have not heard about him in a long while...I think the Black SheepDog thing is no longer around. I was hoping and praying for his return to the priesthood.
Since I'm new to FE...Is he considered a 'Trad'? Do you have any current news on him?

Thanks

What is it with CAF?  You can't talk about Corapi. You can't talk about Michael Voris or his hair.  You can't talk about Fr. Gruner.  Let's just stick our fingers in our ears and pretend things we don't like don't exist.  Lalalalalalala  Has Fr. Groeschel made the black list yet?  What about Deal Hudson?  Are we allowed any Deal Hudson discussion on CAF?  His crime was quite awhile ago so maybe he's been rehabilitated.  Bah. 

You can't talk about the abuse crisis either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13