FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. John Corapi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(10-31-2012, 10:40 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 07:47 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 11:25 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to ask on CAF a couple of months ago...but was denied.

I have not heard about him in a long while...I think the Black SheepDog thing is no longer around. I was hoping and praying for his return to the priesthood.
Since I'm new to FE...Is he considered a 'Trad'? Do you have any current news on him?

Thanks

What is it with CAF?  You can't talk about Corapi. You can't talk about Michael Voris or his hair.  You can't talk about Fr. Gruner.  Let's just stick our fingers in our ears and pretend things we don't like don't exist.  Lalalalalalala  Has Fr. Groeschel made the black list yet?  What about Deal Hudson?  Are we allowed any Deal Hudson discussion on CAF?  His crime was quite awhile ago so maybe he's been rehabilitated.  Bah. 

You can't talk about the abuse crisis either.

Of course not.  It's the neo-Cat bizarro world.  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.  Nitwittery is bliss.
(10-31-2012, 07:47 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]What is it with CAF?  You can't talk about Corapi. You can't talk about Michael Voris or his hair.  You can't talk about Fr. Gruner.  Let's just stick our fingers in our ears and pretend things we don't like don't exist.  Lalalalalalala  Has Fr. Groeschel made the black list yet?  What about Deal Hudson?  Are we allowed any Deal Hudson discussion on CAF?  His crime was quite awhile ago so maybe he's been rehabilitated.  Bah. 

While you may have a point as far as the other subjects are concerned, not talking about Michael Voris's hair is a sensible and praiseworthy course of action. Some things simply are unspeakable.
(10-31-2012, 10:40 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 07:47 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 11:25 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to ask on CAF a couple of months ago...but was denied.

I have not heard about him in a long while...I think the Black SheepDog thing is no longer around. I was hoping and praying for his return to the priesthood.
Since I'm new to FE...Is he considered a 'Trad'? Do you have any current news on him?

Thanks

What is it with CAF?  You can't talk about Corapi. You can't talk about Michael Voris or his hair.  You can't talk about Fr. Gruner.  Let's just stick our fingers in our ears and pretend things we don't like don't exist.  Lalalalalalala  Has Fr. Groeschel made the black list yet?  What about Deal Hudson?  Are we allowed any Deal Hudson discussion on CAF?  His crime was quite awhile ago so maybe he's been rehabilitated.  Bah. 

You can't talk about the abuse crisis either.

They won't let you discuss the NO?
Nitwittery!  Nyce word bombay :tiphat: well done sir.
I think what he was referring to in terms of the children of Israel. Is the fact that Father Martin was funded by the "Jews", for a long time when he got out of the Jesuits. So it just kind of seems like conflict of interest type of thing. I am not really sure what to make of that, but it certainly sounds a little fishy to say the least. Does that mean that he made up the stuff that he wrote? Or that some of it might lose credibility as such, maybe who knows.

Now Father Gruener I am actually curious what is he guilty of?

By black ops he would mean secret covert operations of working for the other side, and controlling what type of information you have access to. So they might for instance be right on the spot for everything but when it comes to lets say the Jews they might stop there. However, I think this might be wrong, in the first place because we know that it is fruitless to discuss about certain things dealing with the Jewish people. Most people will never change their minds in the first place so there you go. Those that are more willing to listen on the topic usually are too overzealous on the topic. I know too many that are so focused on the Jews that honestly they forget to live their own lives, its almost a complete obsession. My kids are bad children because of them, blah blah. Making pretty much everything including their own personal sins to the point of blaming it on the Jews. So I do think their is an over tendency to scapegoat with the Jews.

The best thing is to certainly keep an eye for what is going on, neither to allow their errors to propogate and neither to over condemn everything without first seeing what it is. One of the best traditional Catholics was Jewish, and I know some people just because he used to be Jewish. Hold him suspect, like there is nothing he can do to ever free them of those suspicions. He will never be innocent just because he was a convert. This is completely nonsense, unless truly he is doing something that has hard evidence then we should be extra charitable to them. Its not guilty until proven innocent, but rather innocent until proven guilty that works better.

So I await Father Grueners verdict... Thanks
Some time back a Rabbinical expert posted here asking if we had a way to get in touch with Fr. Malachi Martin. He wa interested because he had read his work on ancient languages and wanted to consult on the subject. Fr. Malachi martin had already died ( murdered ?), and he was informed. He had googled and Fisheaters topics came up and he thought since he was spoken well of here, we might know him personally.

If there is some collusion, or if his books written about Jewish subjects and antiquity are a problem, I do not know, nor can I judge, as I have never read them, and have no expertise in that area. I have read the Jesuits, and his Vatican,Windswept House, and Keys of Blood. These I can speak about and will say I saw no jewish cabal psy-ops in them at all, and I am a full blown, tin foil hat wearing, conspiracy theory enthusiast.

It seems to me it is his relationship to Cardinal Bea which condemns him by association because Cardinal Bea was of jewish ancestry. The Jesuits by that time were well on the way to Liberation Theology and forming Community bases in Latin America. He was in the Vatican. If he was a secret double agent of the ADL or B'nai Brith in his later life he had left that behind and his books written then attest to that.

tim
(10-31-2012, 02:05 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: [ -> ]Fr. Gruener is involved in blackops for the Jews? Can someone explain this to me? It seems like here-say and nonsense to me.

It is nonsense. Let's see Adam Wayne explain this one.
I don't like alot of EWTN, but Father Corapi was great.  Whatever he did, he should ask for forgiveness, suck it up when critics harass him, and get back to his excellent lecturing on the faith.
A lot of my Novus Ordo friends were just huge huge huge on Father Corapi. I would have to say that I never liked his doctrine, and therefore never recommended him to anyone. He was a wolf in my opinion, I knew him almost by heart. Because I would be forced to listen to so many of his sermons, so I took the opportunity to take good notes whether this popular preacher in the Novus Ordo had solid doctrine. Sad to say is that he did not, he was an ecumenist of first class even going beyond what is recommended. He advocated NFP on all cases without even grave matter being a necessity. On religious liberty forget it, he had no sort of real foundation in St. Thomas which is no big surprise and the number one person that he quoted the most was JP II which means that he was just another big advocate of the New Religion springtime/evangelization.

Now I think it is wrong to self label yourself as a conspiracy nut, like how H.E. Williamson did not too long ago in some conferences he had. That would imply that you would be labeled by the rest of the world along with the E.T. people, and other false sensationalism out there. So the best thing to do, is to examine the evidence that is out there. If it is good strong real evidence, then it is not really a conspiracy. A conspiracy implies that it is secret and unknown, but if it is a well known fact if you do the proper research then it really fails to be under that. I would assume that you only belief those things which have real credibility which means that you are no conspiracy nut in the traditional sense of the term.

I dont want any of you smart minds out there to be seen as strange by any outsiders. So let us make proper distinctions in the spirit of Saint Thomas Aquinas, because only then we will arrive closer to truth.
(11-01-2012, 05:49 PM)PaxTecum Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of my Novus Ordo friends were just huge huge huge on Father Corapi. I would have to say that I never liked his doctrine, and therefore never recommended him to anyone. He was a wolf in my opinion, I knew him almost by heart. Because I would be forced to listen to so many of his sermons, so I took the opportunity to take good notes whether this popular preacher in the Novus Ordo had solid doctrine. Sad to say is that he did not, he was an ecumenist of first class even going beyond what is recommended. He advocated NFP on all cases without even grave matter being a necessity. On religious liberty forget it, he had no sort of real foundation in St. Thomas which is no big surprise and the number one person that he quoted the most was JP II which means that he was just another big advocate of the New Religion springtime/evangelization.

Now I think it is wrong to self label yourself as a conspiracy nut, like how H.E. Williamson did not too long ago in some conferences he had. That would imply that you would be labeled by the rest of the world along with the E.T. people, and other false sensationalism out there. So the best thing to do, is to examine the evidence that is out there. If it is good strong real evidence, then it is not really a conspiracy. A conspiracy implies that it is secret and unknown, but if it is a well known fact if you do the proper research then it really fails to be under that. I would assume that you only belief those things which have real credibility which means that you are no conspiracy nut in the traditional sense of the term.

I dont want any of you smart minds out there to be seen as strange by any outsiders. So let us make proper distinctions in the spirit of Saint Thomas Aquinas, because only then we will arrive closer to truth.
Hope that's not like "the spirit of Vatican 2"  :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13