FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. John Corapi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(10-31-2012, 03:13 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote: [ -> ]Keep in mind that, here on Fish Eaters, at one point both Barack Obama and Sarah Palin were 'identified' as Jews.

Thanks for associating my entire forum with something a crank or two might say.
Quote:Dude. Calm the **** down. There's no need to rip into Vox personally.  I too share Vox's concern over Fr. Corapi's withdrawal from Priestly ministries.

I am Vox. He is VoxxP or some such.
(11-05-2012, 05:03 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 11:41 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Same can be said for Father Gruener and Father Martin. Both involved with Black Operations for the Jews.

Sigh. People just don't listen, do they?
That's what the cornfield's for, right, Vox?  :grin:

[Image: Wish-You-Into-a-Cornfield-600.jpg]
(11-05-2012, 03:28 AM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]
Gerard Wrote:You may want to rethink your alliances. 

I have no "alliance" in this fight, bud. I simply cannot envision a Priest ever having a justification to abandon his sacerdotal duties. Going indie and saying Mass out of a garage is preferable to self-laicization.

You don't seem to want to get it.  He didn't abandon anything. It was taken away from him forever and he had a choice to spend the rest of his life as a layman or in a cell in a religious house that had murderous perverts in his midst. 

(11-05-2012, 02:32 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: [ -> ]No I could care less about black dog in particular..I dont hate him..hes just another man who when the going got tough he ditched his spouse. That is what I hate..the action he took...so objectively that makes him a BAD father/priest....by their fruits etc etc.. You get it...you see a pattern?

I see a pattern of strawman arguments on your part.  Are you going to answer my questions or continue to look like a hate-filled fraud? 

Here's the real pattern.

You hate Corapi. 

You hate the fact that the Church has mechanisms by which a priest is legally and licitly released from his ministry. 

You now deny that and inappropriately call it "divorce" ( your pretend problem is really with the Church since it's really Corapi you hate. )

So now you invent a morality that goes beyond what the Church teaches and administers because it feeds the millstone of your hatred. 

You avoid dealing with any real argument and spew contradictory rants about  how you don't care about him, whenever his name comes up.

You hate the Church because it has a legal method that Corapi could use to prevent a further injustice against him.  That's what ticks you off. 
(11-05-2012, 05:17 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Dude. Calm the **** down. There's no need to rip into Vox personally.  I too share Vox's concern over Fr. Corapi's withdrawal from Priestly ministries.

I am Vox. He is VoxxP or some such.

Yes, ma'am!  :tiphat:
Gerard Wrote:You don't seem to want to get it.  He didn't abandon anything. It was taken away from him forever and he had a choice to spend the rest of his life as a layman or in a cell in a religious house that had murderous perverts in his midst. 

Are those in fact his only choices? Why not maintain his sacerdotal duties as an independent? His ministry and his reputation have been robbed of him, true enough. But who or what exactly is preventing him from celebrating Mass, wearing his Priestly garb or from otherwise living the life of Priest, even if done "illicitly"? Will they sue him for hearing a confession? Will they send the SWAT team to prevent him from celebrating Mass?  Like I said previously, going indie and saying Mass out of a garage is preferable to self-laicization ... or of complying with an unjust laicization.

A Priest's sacramental functions can never be taken away.  No manner of malicious forces can ever render a priest incapable of performing his duties.
(11-05-2012, 01:51 PM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]A Priest's sacramental functions can never be taken away.  No manner of malicious forces can ever render a priest incapable of performing his duties.

There aren't too many non-trad priests running around as independents talking about the crisis in the Church and saying the Novus Ordo.  The Novus Ordo attitude is what puts too much weight on legalisms.  Corapi probably never thought that being "independent" was an option.

He doesn't understand that the heirarchy all the way up to and including the Popes have been the problem.  He probably thinks he's the victim of episcopal politics and "if the Pope knew the whole story he would be distressed." 

He would not view his crisis as being part of the same crisis that includes the independents, the SSPX and other trad groups. 

His video of "Don't look Back" had a tour of his private chapel room in his house.  He might be praying and saying his private mass and doing a lot of spiritual good that we have no way to measure.
Your a real wack job..gerard...i said I dont hate the man...how could i I dont even know him....I know what he did....right on his own video...he repudiated his priesthood. The only hater around here is you garard...I have quation for you gerard...why do you have a great big naked blue guy as your avatar?
(11-06-2012, 02:01 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: [ -> ]Your a real wack job..gerard...i said I dont hate the man...how could i I dont even know him....I know what he did....right on his own video...he repudiated his priesthood. The only hater around here is you garard...I have quation for you gerard...why do you have a great big naked blue guy as your avatar?

Your insults to me are inconsequential.  You say you don't hate him but your lying.  Your venom is obvious for all to see. You're willfully ignorant of facts, you're guilty of rash judgement, you engage in detraction, you smear the guy relentlessly on every thread in which he's discussed,  You've never written a truly charitable comment about the guy, backhanded insults at best.  In short, your comments stink of Hell. And I think you pimp the priesthood to disguise your hatred as some kind of righteous outrage. 

The Avatar is the Silver Surfer, a famous sci-fi comic book character created by Stan Lee back in the 60s.  I think the character is a trace memory of what pre-Fallen Man (Adam) was like.  Ironically Stan Lee described him as, "Like us, but not messed up."

(11-06-2012, 03:14 AM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2012, 02:01 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: [ -> ]Your a real wack job..gerard...i said I dont hate the man...how could i I dont even know him....I know what he did....right on his own video...he repudiated his priesthood. The only hater around here is you garard...I have quation for you gerard...why do you have a great big naked blue guy as your avatar?

Your insults to me are inconsequential.  You say you don't hate him but your lying.  Your venom is obvious for all to see. You're willfully ignorant of facts, you're guilty of rash judgement, you engage in detraction, you smear the guy relentlessly on every thread in which he's discussed,  You've never written a truly charitable comment about the guy, backhanded insults at best.  In short, your comments stink of Hell. And I think you pimp the priesthood to disguise your hatred as some kind of righteous outrage. 

The Avatar is the Silver Surfer, a famous sci-fi comic book character created by Stan Lee back in the 60s.  I think the character is a trace memory of what pre-Fallen Man (Adam) was like.  Ironically Stan Lee described him as, "Like us, but not messed up."

Wow im doing all that??? You must be padre pio...reading souls and all. But hey put it to the room....ask vox...if im spewing venom then by all means ill stop. But....problem is...im not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13