FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Happy Reformation Day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(10-31-2012, 04:17 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: [ -> ]He is going to estrange his Catholic listeners if he keeps allowing these crazy prots on his show and saying the best translation of scripture is the KJV.

I think he is long past that. How about Easter comes from Ishtar? He's anti-Catholic on many fronts. Of course, the line always is, I'm against the Church, not Catholics. Spare me! Pray he converts, because he has some things right (anti-abortion, anti-rapture, anti-faith alone).
No wonder Halloween has become so scary -- "Reformation Day".  But we do know that the Saints will have the final victory.
[quote='Atomagenesis' pid='1099387' dateline='1351714648']
I don't even think AJ knew what it was... he was like... "What?" Then the guy went on to talk about his weird Protestant sect and messianic Judaism and all this crazy nonsense. He is going to estrange his Catholic listeners if he keeps allowing these crazy prots on his show and saying the best translation of scripture is the KJV.
[quote]

Alex Jones estranged me when I realized his true purpose: Psyop agent.
Why do you think he might be a psyop agent? lol
(10-31-2012, 07:10 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think he might be a psyop agent? lol

To know your rulers discover who you can't(or won't) criticize
(10-31-2012, 07:15 PM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]To know your rulers discover who you can't(or won't) criticize

I think he is referring to the Jews.
(10-31-2012, 07:15 PM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]To know your rulers discover who you can't(or won't) criticize

This, grammatically, makes no sense to me.
(10-31-2012, 07:35 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: [ -> ]

This, grammatically, makes no sense to me.

Why not? There's a subject, predicate and an object.
(10-31-2012, 07:24 PM)Scriptorium Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he is referring to the Jews.

Are you sure he doesn't mean the Methodists?  Nobody ever criticizes the Methodists.  Clearly, they are feared. 
(10-31-2012, 02:38 PM)fatiam13 Wrote: [ -> ]I know........ we can celebrate by tearing a couple more books out of the bible.

Why not get ordained then marry a nun?
Pages: 1 2 3 4