FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Carbon based life and our current crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted some stuff about Malachi Martin awhile ago, and noted his contention that radiation alters perception, mental stability and possibly DNA. I was reading a book called Signs and Symbols by an author I cannot remember, but she noted that all life on earth is carbon based and has the following atomic alignment: 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. I wonder if that number 666 applies to all life itself instead of just one person. Somewhere else in the Apocalypse it says: hurt not the earth till we sign the servants of our God in their foreheads. I also wonder if "earth" could mean carbon based life and the servants of God being preserved by a special mark in their intellects enabling them to see the corruption. There's all this electricity and radiation and fire in the world now. In Old Testament times, God promised to not destroy the world anymore with water but with fire. It seems strange to me, beyond a purely logical explanation, the sort of spiritual zombies I see now. I look at these kids and its like whats going on? Also possible is that radiated, high-tech countries are causing sterility in their population.

I'm writing this for people who are frustrated or scared or weak in faith due to this crisis and trying to keep up their spirits with a possible theory about this monstrosity. There could be parents wondering what is wrong with their children or families, questioning their own abilities as a result. Or maybe you are just lonely and wonder what is going on. Either way, if it keeps up your spirits and motivates you to limit use of high radiation devices like cell phones and computers then my job is done. As you know, there are many of these zombies here on fisheaters, claiming to be "catholic" but are quite different in reality. They like to ruin the faith of people like us with their circus acts. Of course there are TONS of good people too.
I don't agree with your interpretation of the Book of Revelation but it's an interesting theory! You should develop it and write something for the Fortean Times people.
High Fructose Corn Syrup and partially hydrogenated oils.  Don't eat them.