FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Support Randall Terry's Pro-Life Candidates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Support Randall Terry and several other pro-life candidates, and watch their hard-hitting TV ads here:
Donate here:
Thanks
So, I posted onto CAF the contents of this thread's OP, and I got probably my 5th CAF account permanently locked out after one single post!

Here's what they said:
Quote:Your account has been locked for the following reason:
Solicitation / Campaigning

This change will be lifted: Never
Honestly, the ads don't even say "Vote for me!" All the ads say is that one cannot vote for Obama without severely violating his conscience.

So much for CAF being Catholic in more than a nominal sense…
(11-01-2012, 08:06 PM)Geremia Wrote: [ -> ]So, I posted onto CAF the contents of this thread's OP, and I got probably my 5th CAF account permanently locked out after one single post!

Here's what they said:
Quote:Your account has been locked for the following reason:
Solicitation / Campaigning

This change will be lifted: Never
Honestly, the ads don't even say "Vote for me!" All the ads say is that one cannot vote for Obama without severely violating his conscience.

So much for CAF being Catholic in more than a nominal sense…

Sad times

The Church will lose the tax exemption after the election.
CAUTION:  The ads are VERY graphic.
Good luck with the election, AA! Maybe if you win, you could hook me up with a nice congressional job on the Hill. I wouldn't mind moving to DC
http://prolifeprofiles.com/tier2

According to the above website, Terry might as well call himself pro-choice.
(11-05-2012, 05:21 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind moving to DC

Yikes! Years ago, when I worked for the Federal Government (the Department shall remain nameless!) I was told to NEVER put DC as an option for an acceptable place of employment for a possible transfer unless I really wanted to end up there. Very few people in the bureaucracy want to live and work in DC, so if you put it as a possibility it was almost certain you'd get the job! :)
I wouldn't support Randall Terry in anything......yuck!
(11-05-2012, 09:49 PM)lumine Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't support Randall Terry in anything......yuck!

I'm still torn on the graphic pictures approach of bringing people to the pro-life side.  It's been said that some of the most persuasive tools that helped end slavery were graphic pictures of the violence done to the slaves.  Abortion is a reality, it is gruesome, it is bloody, and most people want to turn their heads away when it comes to the actual procedure rather than face it head on.  So, on the one side, I think these pictures can put a face to the horror that happens over 1.2 million times a year in this country.  On the other side, the use of these pictures could actually be doing more harm than good and keep people away from the Pro-Life movement.
(11-05-2012, 09:49 PM)lumine Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't support Randall Terry in anything......yuck!
Why not?
Pages: 1 2