FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: God Strike me Dead Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't dis the greatest avatar ever created.
(11-04-2012, 07:15 PM)kzarah Wrote: [ -> ]Today we had a Benedictine Monk say his first Mass and gave his first blessing after Mass.  Of course it was not his very first Mass or blessing just at our parish.  With this blessing Comes a plenary indulgences.  I had been to confession so I could go to communion today.  So I am good to go.  God Strike me dead.   
Daniel

Can I have your stuff  :grin:
(11-04-2012, 08:31 PM)kzarah Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I would have to take her with me.  It wouldn't be heaven with out here.  I know salvation is not for cats but for sinners.  Maybe they well be there too.

I've never come across an animal that appeared to have the ability to sin as much as the cat.
(11-06-2012, 03:00 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2012, 08:31 PM)kzarah Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I would have to take her with me.  It wouldn't be heaven with out here.  I know salvation is not for cats but for sinners.  Maybe they well be there too.

I've never come across an animal that appeared to have the ability to sin as much as the cat.

And yet, they seem to have the most awesome serenity about them.  Either that, or they just don't give a sh#t...
(11-06-2012, 03:12 PM)Pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]

And yet, they seem to have the most awesome serenity about them.  Either that, or they just don't give a sh#t...

Satanic apathy.
(11-06-2012, 03:46 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2012, 03:12 PM)Pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]

Satanic apathy.

Serenity  (at least as a rule!)
Father Elias on an outting:

[Image: 431347229KLlCnJ_ph.jpg]

Ordained by Bishop Tissier on June 15th. The sermon was on religious vocations. Very inspiring!
Pages: 1 2