FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: God Strike me Dead Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today we had a Benedictine Monk say his first Mass and gave his first blessing after Mass.  Of course it was not his very first Mass or blessing just at our parish.  With this blessing Comes a plenary indulgences.  I had been to confession so I could go to communion today.  So I am good to go.  God Strike me dead. 
Daniel

But who would take care of your kitty?  :((
Oh dear!
I guess I would have to take her with me.  It wouldn't be heaven with out here.  I know salvation is not for cats but for sinners.  Maybe they well be there too.  I don't mean to reopen this topic but we will just have to wait and see.
Umm.. If cats go to heaven...Then, where does that leave us people that have "put to sleep" (politically correct term) many of them?
And I mean MANY.
Does putting a cat in a bag with a bunch of rocks and tossing it in a pond count as "putting it to sleep"? I'm just wondering.
Lipstick and too much eyeliner on a kitty is animal cruelty. I am going to report you.
(11-04-2012, 09:30 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]Lipstick and too much eyeliner on a kitty is animal cruelty. I am going to report you.

The cat made up himself, I had nothing to do with it.  You see, he's a trad cat which means he's fashion challenged and a bit of a loon. 
Now I'm onto you because cats have no thumbs.
(11-04-2012, 09:39 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm onto you because cats have no thumbs.

Most cats don't, true.  :sneaky:
Pages: 1 2