FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Scottish Activists Criticized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Catholi csspokesman slammed the UK gay advocacy group Stonewall's bestowal of its "Bigot of the Year" award on Cardinal Keith OBrien, calling the move an effort to attack marriage supporters.
Peter Kearney, director of the Scottish Catholic Media Office, said the award "reveals the depth of their intolerance and their willingness to attack and demena those who don't share their views.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/a...nal-bigot/
(11-07-2012, 04:21 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]A Catholi csspokesman slammed the UK gay advocacy group Stonewall's bestowal of its "Bigot of the Year" award on Cardinal Keith OBrien, calling the move an effort to attack marriage supporters.
Peter Kearney, director of the Scottish Catholic Media Office, said the award "reveals the depth of their intolerance and their willingness to attack and demena those who don't share their views.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/a...nal-bigot/

And whats new? Lefties of every stripe, heterosexual and unrepentant sodomite are the same when it comes intolerance and attacks on anyone who doesn't share their views.
They say that a man is known for who his friends are. They also say that a man is known for who his enemies are. Here we have a bishop doing his job and saying what the Catholic church teaches. I think Catholics everyhwere should sand behind him and show him the support he deserves.
:) :) :) 
(11-07-2012, 06:04 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]They say that a man is known for who his friends are. They also say that a man is known for who his enemies are. Here we have a bishop doing his job and saying what the Catholic church teaches. I think Catholics everyhwere should sand behind him and show him the support he deserves.
:) :) :) 

I wasn't suggesting any less. I'm just saying this isn't at all surprising since lefties are like that regardless of 'sexual orientation'. :)