FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What's on my mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is on my mind.  Unbelievable!  Cardinal Dolan and some of the bishops of the Church congratulated Obama on getting re-elected. I look at the video of the "victory" by the jubilant excitement the people show and the only thing that enters my mind is that these sheeple are not aware that they are celebrating SIN -- marijauna now made legal, marriage for the sodomites, willful killing of the unborn ...

Unbelievable that the bishops helped uninformed Catholics in reelecting Obama. Who else would have made the reelection possible but them Catlicks. 

http://www.news.va/en/news/us-bishops-congratulate-president-obama-on-re-elec?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=catholiclisa
And so it goes.  Another day in the New Springtime.
Sorry, but this has been coming since the beginning. In an odd way we are priveldged to be here at this time in the Church. Most can not withstand this, and have caved in to the spirit of the day, as you say SIN.

tim
Saints can be made during this time. Dont be afraid, speak the truth and stand up for it. Abortion and gay "rights\" seem to be flashpoints right now. And I notice everyone goes to Coimmunion, and few to confession. If you are aware, thank the Holy Ghost.
Dolan is the symptom, the Pope is the problem.

Yeah, I go to a local parish for confession, and the most I have ever seen in one day for confession was like 15 people, of a parish with over 4000 families. Completely insane.
(11-08-2012, 12:02 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I go to a local parish for confession, and the most I have ever seen in one day for confession was like 15 people, of a parish with over 4000 families. Completely insane.

Either that or a parish full of saints, NOT!!
I cant help but wonder how many sacreligious Communions are recieved every Sunday.. Cry(
Vince, how are things in PI? Just as bad?
(11-08-2012, 12:19 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: [ -> ]Vince, how are things in PI? Just as bad?

Just as bad though the faith is still somewhat vibrant as maintained by the older folks.  As far as I have observed catechesis has gone by the wayside.  I know many who have made their first confession and never gone back, though they go to holy Communion every Sunday.  Neglect of the shepherds!  One good thing there no altar girls and no Communion under both Species.  I shouldn't say this but the TLM is like what "good" pols say about abortion, keep it legal, safe and rare.   Are all who don't have the TLM lost?
The bishops and most Catholics have been in bed with the Democrat party for 100 years or more.  It's incestuous and sickening, but it's the life they've chosen.
Pages: 1 2 3