FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Devil Inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Great, no holds barred Vortex. Only question I have is why did he not talk more like this before the election? This is nothing new.

Irrelevant Radio to me is kind of like Fox News for Catholics who like to think they are not Neo-Cons.

The worse part about Irrelevant Radio is that it encourages them to think they are good Catholics, in states of grace, simply because they are against Obama or are trying to "survive" him.

Behold the inheritance of the Lord are children: the reward, the fruit of the womb.

As arrows in the hand of the mighty, so the children of them that have been shaken.

Blessed is the man that hath filled the desire with them; he shall not be confounded when he shall speak to his enemies in the gate.

Marked fer later. Tanks.
I've never read Bella Dodd's book, and don't have any plan to read it in the near future.  Can anyone estimate how many communist priests and bishops are in the U.S.?  Doesn't this basically answer Voris' question 'Why?'
(11-30-2012, 08:42 PM)per_passionem_eius Wrote: [ -> ]I've never read Bella Dodd's book, and don't have any plan to read it in the near future.  Can anyone estimate how many communist priests and bishops are in the U.S.?  Doesn't this basically answer Voris' question 'Why?'

Dodd said she personally knew of 1100 Marxists who infiltrated the Church in the 1930s alone.

I recently found this link which is supposed to be a full copy of Dodds' School of Darkness I don't know if the copy is complete but it's more than I've seen elsewhere.
Did I miss something?  I don't think I heard Voris mention Irrelevant Radio, Fox News or Bella Dodd once during that video. 

Seriously....there's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.  ???
Here is more information on this subject. Apparently Milan has doubled the number of excorcists they have. from six to twelve.
???

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...ryid=16400

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20561010
Good video. It also occured to me while watching it that I don't pray for our shepards enough. The task before them seems to be too much for them. They need our prayers for the courage to face it.