FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Katlix Universities and Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a little on the danger of going to Catholic Universities. They supported Obama to the maximum. In the article they compare them to other Universities and say there's no difference. To me it's indoctrination along with the pursuit of an education in all of them. here ya go.

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4529

tim
But Tim, Saint Dorothy Day supported Fidel Castro, Che Guevara and Ho Chi Minh. Now, those guys murdered many millions more than Obama. So what's wrong with a little 'social justice' between comrades, eh?

You cannot condemn Catholic Universities for supporting someone who is far, far less murderous and far, far less Left wing than guys officially approved by a modern saint, can you?
Snark is your middle name, eh ?

tim
Tim, why did you misspell "Catholic" in your thread title?

The competent authorities to determine who is and isn't Catholic (and who can or can't use the "Catholic" name) are the bishops. 

Have any of the local ordinaries thus approved (or disapproved) of the universities listed in your link?

If not, who are you to say they are something less than Catholic? 
(12-05-2012, 05:34 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Tim, why did you misspell "Catholic" in your thread title?

The competent authorities to determine who is and isn't Catholic (and who can or can't use the "Catholic" name) are the bishops. 

Have any of the local ordinaries thus approved (or disapproved) of the universities listed in your link?

If not, who are you to say they are something less than Catholic? 

The guy who wrote it said I could.

hehehe

tim
what of obedience, hierarchy, and authority? 

you have no right or business saying who or what is properly or authentically Catholic.
Sorry, I didn't know I had to clear it with the euro-conservatives here in the tank. I'd bet if this was about some charitable woman giving her life to feed and clothe the poor then it'd be just fine.

no hehehe

tim
(12-06-2012, 08:01 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I didn't know I had to clear it with the euro-conservatives here in the tank. I'd bet if this was about some charitable woman giving her life to feed and clothe the poor then it'd be just fine.

no hehehe

tim

What?  You're not making any sense.

It's funny you treat who is and isn't Catholic so lightly - especially when it's not your job.

Obedience!  The highest of all virtues!  Remember, be obedient to the local ordinaries!  They think these universities are sufficiently Catholic. 

End of story.  To say otherwise sounds, to my ears at least, to be highly disobedient.