FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hitler's secret files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I received this in an email and I don't usually watch this program. it's the complete records of all the camps. This will be monumental in impact. At first glance it looks like 12 million Catholics from Priests to laymen were murdered. This can be nothing but good. Pope Pius XII must've had a hand in this. My kind of Pope he was !

tim

Tim, is that a past or yet to be broadcast segment of 60 Minutes.
You know I don't know. I don't watch it and I got in an email that didn't say. I hope hundreds of historical researchers descend on those files and get the straight truth out to the public.

tim
(12-09-2012, 09:05 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I received this in an email and I don't usually watch this program. it's the complete records of all the camps. This will be monumental in impact. At first glance it looks like 12 million Catholics from Priests to laymen were murdered. This can be nothing but good. Pope Pius XII must've had a hand in this. My kind of Pope he was !

tim

Tim,
I watched the video but I don't recall Catholics ever being mentioned.  :scratchinghead:
(12-09-2012, 11:08 AM)SouthpawLink Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2012, 09:05 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I received this in an email and I don't usually watch this program. it's the complete records of all the camps. This will be monumental in impact. At first glance it looks like 12 million Catholics from Priests to laymen were murdered. This can be nothing but good. Pope Pius XII must've had a hand in this. My kind of Pope he was !

tim

Tim,
I watched the video but I don't recall Catholics ever being mentioned.  :scratchinghead:

Ooops, I got the number from the email, and I forgot it wasn't contained in the video. The point is 12 million is an estimate and the researchers can now get to the truth. Sorry for not mentioning where I got that, it's pretty much the number that has been around for a time.

tim
(12-09-2012, 11:42 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]

tim

Tim,

Ooops, I got the number from the email, and I forgot it wasn't contained in the video. The point is 12 million is an estimate and the researchers can now get to the truth. Sorry for not mentioning where I got that, it's pretty much the number that has been around for a time.

tim

Oh, okay.  Thank you!

tim

Tim,

No Catholics or even Poles being mentioned. But homosexuals were mentioned right away. 

And looks like the one guy thinks he's got his ticket to heaven in the form of an alpha-numeric tattoo. "Front row and center, baby!".

That's 13 more minutes of being exposed to schmaltz I ain't going to get back.

What a weird world, where the idea that 12 million Catholics being murdered there would be good news. Are we that desperate to push back Jewish Hegemony vis a vis this melodrama?

I'm surprised they did not find records of how much urine were in those troughs where the some poor victims died in the blocks. Schpieberg loves to show the excrement as well. You may recall the scene where the boy hid in the shit hole. Must have been the brainchild for his Dreamworks smash hit Down the Toilet?

Why are the Jews so fascinated with the toilet, and there bodily discharge? Maybe they need actual religion.

Wow those lists are antisemitic. To even suggest that there was more anything killed then jews is antisemitic. Quick Batman call Abby Foxman. To the ADL cave. Our Holocaust industry is being attacked.
(12-09-2012, 02:29 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those lists are antisemitic. To even suggest that there was more anything killed then jews is antisemitic. Quick Batman call Abby Foxman. To the ADL cave. Our Holocaust industry is being attacked.

Hardly. Watch the video as it does not live up to the advanced billing.

If this attempt is made and the case is made of some large amount of Catholics, I can't see it as any good news. It will mean the Jews are going to find a way to have no one doubt anything as they will let some of us in the club. Perhaps the money is drying up for the "survivors". Bad economy, don't you know as the world teeters on a fiscal cliff.

To keep the jig going they are going to have to go multi-cultural. But, they have no need to worry. They are like Coke. They will always be number 1 in Holocaust lore. And they own all the Institutions, government funded, no less.

Christianity lay in ruins. Perhaps they will allow us to join their cult with the Holocaust Idol front and center replacing the Cross.

Oh well, I don't expect anyone else to understand. It is lonely up here. But the view, is amazing.
I think this belongs in the Chosen sub forum.

That's 3,599.
Pages: 1 2