FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bishop Athanasius Schneider speaks on the Holy Eucharist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-12-2013, 03:54 PM)Meg Wrote: [ -> ]Quote fron The Curt Jester:

"I'm fairly certain they'd ban this at Catholic Answers. I think they can't stand the mention of this bishp's name."

This video is currently posted on a thread in the so-called "traditional" section of CAF. How long it will remain there is uncertain. It likely will disappear soon. Evidently, Br. JR hasn't seen it yet.
With all charity, Br. J.R. is a poster child for V-II. And a schill for CAF. He got me banned after not being able to refute the simple fact that Vatican II created a new Church.
(01-12-2013, 03:54 PM)Meg Wrote: [ -> ]Quote fron The Curt Jester:

"I'm fairly certain they'd ban this at Catholic Answers. I think they can't stand the mention of this bishp's name."

This video is currently posted on a thread in the so-called "traditional" section of CAF. How long it will remain there is uncertain. It likely will disappear soon. Evidently, Br. JR hasn't seen it yet.

Haha I posted it there. While Br. JR. has his reasons regarding Holy Communion with the franciscans, I believe Bishop Schneider hits that issue out of the park here.
It's good that you posted the video there, OzarkCatholic. At least it will be food for thought for folks who aren't used to seeing traditional views expounded so well by a diocesan Bishop (aux. bishop, that is).
I had the privilege of attending his Mass last week at St. Mary's in Norwalk, CT.  Lovely.  Pictures are posted at the St. Hugh of Cluny website.  (BTW, that's my daughter talking to his excellency in the first picture.)
http://sthughofcluny.org/2013/01/solemn-...rwalk.html
Christina
Pages: 1 2