FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Michael Voris talk in Maryland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
S I just went to a Michael Voris talk this past Friday in Bethesda, MD. Were there any other fishes there? I thought it was really good. It was hoseted by defend life and they are supposed to be putting the talk up on their website. Whenever it comes out I can put it up here if anyone is interested. I'm just glad I went because I found it to be very spiritually rejuvenating.
There's this diner in Bethesda that has the best cheesbuger sub. Every time I go to Bethesda, the weather is beautiful. I just had to let you know. Thanks.
(01-15-2013, 09:01 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]There's this diner in Bethesda that has the best cheesbuger sub. Every time I go to Bethesda, the weather is beautiful. I just had to let you know. Thanks.

LOL.

Bethesda is not too far from me, Paul11b. Where was it advertised, Defend Life's newsletter? I doubt it would be in the Catholic Standard.
I didn't realize he was coming to Maryland, I'm sorry I missed it. Glad you got to go!
(01-15-2013, 09:54 PM)Richard C Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2013, 09:01 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]There's this diner in Bethesda that has the best cheesbuger sub. Every time I go to Bethesda, the weather is beautiful. I just had to let you know. Thanks.

LOL.

Bethesda is not too far from me, Paul11b. Where was it advertised, Defend Life's newsletter? I doubt it would be in the Catholic Standard.
yeah it was in defend life's newsletter, the Catholic standard would never advertise a Catholic speaker... Unless it was a pro woman priest Catholic speaker or something.
I didn't even know about it.  I might have gone if I had.