FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. Robison exonerated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/14/...n-america/

Wonder what Matt Abbot, Randy Engel and others have to say. Is this true?
(01-16-2013, 07:05 PM)Don Quixote Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/14/...n-america/

Wonder what Matt Abbot, Randy Engel and others have to say. Is this true?

Heavens to Betsy just realized was the head of Cincinnati joseph Bernardin (1972–1982) a
later appointed Archbishop of Chicago, and elevated to Cardinal in 1983

BERNANDIN!!!!!!

Further down the article the writer mentions Fr. Malachi Martin and his knowing about Satanists in the Church. That's closing the loop, Fr. Martin, Brady at RCF, Abbott, and Randy Engel. You're right back at Cardinal Bernardin I believe.

tim
It happened in Toledo Ohio , Cardinal Bernardin was Archbishop of Cincinnati
Yep, Toledo, scratch Cardinal Bernardin.

tim
I hope he gets a retrial. This thing was suppressed the first time and I would like to know how far this goes.

tim
(01-16-2013, 09:04 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]It happened in Toledo Ohio , Cardinal Bernardin was Archbishop of Cincinnati
Yes Salus however the article stated ArchDiocese did the coverup not Diocese. So i am assuming it is Cin. 

Did you see the "Jesuits coven"Huh?
If true, so the Jesuits had a hand in trashing Martin is not a stretch of the imagination. 

Indeed Tim and while we are at it, if this pans out can we say Malachi Martin right again? Wow!
(01-16-2013, 08:53 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Further down the article the writer mentions Fr. Malachi Martin and his knowing about Satanists in the Church. That's closing the loop, Fr. Martin, Brady at RCF, Abbott, and Randy Engel. You're right back at Cardinal Bernardin I believe.

tim

Is Brady still involved or retired?

Alas I do hope these researchers see this article.  This will blow it wide open ...bet Michigan Ave. boys are sweeeating.

As a sidenote I have long heard Cin. was a bastion. 
That this is written by Gordon Duff makes it suspect right off the bat. Duff is looney toons. Daffy. Wile E. style. Always trying and failing much, but going back to Acme School of Journalism often for new kit.
(01-16-2013, 09:41 PM)Don Quixote Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2013, 09:04 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]It happened in Toledo Ohio , Cardinal Bernardin was Archbishop of Cincinnati
Yes Salus however the article stated ArchDiocese did the coverup not Diocese. So i am assuming it is Cin. 

Did you see the "Jesuits coven"Huh?
If true, so the Jesuits had a hand in trashing Martin is not a stretch of the imagination.   

Indeed Tim and while we are at it, if this pans out can we say Malachi Martin right again? Wow!

Yeah DQ.  "Cincinnati is the metropolis of the Ecclesiastical Province of Cincinnati, which encompasses the entire state of Ohio and is composed of the Archdiocese and its five suffragan dioceses: Cleveland, Columbus, Steubenville, Toledo, and Youngstown."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catho...Cincinnati
Pages: 1 2