FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Priest caught selling meth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In the 90s it was coke/crack (Seminary director) and now meth?

Feds: Priest arrested for selling meth

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Feds-...200164.php

Cardinal Egan seems Teflon or is it me?

Is Cardinal Egan untouchable although the drain swirls?
Breaking Bad II: Clergy Crank.
I miss the good ol' days when clergymen only sold indulgences and church offices.
I wouldn't be too excited to blame this on the new springtime of the council. There has always been wheat and chaff. bishops have been good administrators and bad administrators since time immemorial.
(01-17-2013, 04:43 PM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: [ -> ]I miss the good ol' days when clergymen only sold indulgences and church offices.

This is precious. Good one.
Yep to the good and bad, but gee willickers can't these guys go uptown with crime ? Crack why that's from Missouri, now ain't it WRC ?

tim
(01-17-2013, 06:59 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Yep to the good and bad, but gee willickers can't these guys go uptown with crime ? Crack why that's from Missouri, now ain't it WRC ?

tim
Funny that his friends lived in Laguna beach area... well lo and behold much more to this story.  Pray

http://www.ctpost.com/default/article/So...203841.php
I can't read these stories anymore.  I don't see how you guys can.  Not saying you're doing something bad, but at some point it stops helping me grow spiritually.  I mean, yes, reading about priests misusing funds, committing deviant sex acts and getting arrested is uplifting, but it wears on me after awhile.

Presumably the Msgr didn't speak enough Latin.  That must be it.
(01-17-2013, 10:57 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]I can't read these stories anymore.  I don't see how you guys can.  Not saying you're doing something bad, but at some point it stops helping me grow spiritually.  I mean, yes, reading about priests misusing funds, committing deviant sex acts and getting arrested is uplifting, but it wears on me after awhile.

Presumably the Msgr didn't speak enough Latin.  That must be it.

What did Egan know and when did he know it?

The problem needs to be pointed out again and again, it begins with the Bishops.

Wonder if this priest had the typical face of meth.... Someone should have known or reported sooner. You can spot them pretty quick. Unless he was just a pusher.... Still though don't they dabble to "quality control"?
Remember ( Fr?) Corapi conversion story about his crazy drug life with satanic priests cursing the imported drugs off the ships... That priest should have listened to him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4