FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Order of Exorcists?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know if any priests have joined Father Rippenger in his Order of Exorcist's in the Diocese of Tulsa?
I don't know but that's cool that there's an order of exorcists now. If you could provide the name of the order I will pray for them because from what I understand from Malachi Martin's books exorcism is a very hard job and a priest can easily become overwhelmed and discouraged in that ministry.
(01-18-2013, 05:06 PM)paul11b Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know but that's cool that there's an order of exorcists now. If you could provide the name of the order I will pray for them because from what I understand from Malachi Martin's books exorcism is a very hard job and a priest can easily become overwhelmed and discouraged in that ministry.

Wanna help fight demons? Auxilium Christianorum is a group whos primary purpose is to provide prayer support for exorcists and those they exorcise (?). The prayers are amazing, especially for Wednesday. You feel like a warrior saying them. They are incredibly grounding, in the sense that it reminds you we are the Church Militant and at war. It is also very faith affirming to see how powerful faith and prayer are. Just go to the site, read Wednesday's prayer and you will be hooked. These are prayers that never get old, and are invigorating to the faith every time they are said.
Can't recommend them enough.

http://www.auxiliumchristianorum.org/
(01-18-2013, 07:13 PM)verenaerin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2013, 05:06 PM)paul11b Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know but that's cool that there's an order of exorcists now. If you could provide the name of the order I will pray for them because from what I understand from Malachi Martin's books exorcism is a very hard job and a priest can easily become overwhelmed and discouraged in that ministry.

Wanna help fight demons? Auxilium Christianorum is a group whos primary purpose is to provide prayer support for exorcists and those they exorcise (?). The prayers are amazing, especially for Wednesday. You feel like a warrior saying them. They are incredibly grounding, in the sense that it reminds you we are the Church Militant and at war. It is also very faith affirming to see how powerful faith and prayer are. Just go to the site, read Wednesday's prayer and you will be hooked. These are prayers that never get old, and are invigorating to the faith every time they are said.

. Wow that is great I will definitely look more into it and probably join. Thanks a lot.
(01-18-2013, 07:13 PM)verenaerin Wrote: [ -> ]

Those are excellent prayers.
Isn't exorcist one of the minor order? Or is this about an actual religious order of priest who (primarily) only perform exorcisms?
(01-19-2013, 05:22 PM)ecclesiastes Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't exorcist one of the minor order? Or is this about an actual religious order of priest who (primarily) only perform exorcisms?

Yes, and I think yes.