FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cockroaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought this was a great video from Voris and CMTV - this one addresses the men who have nearly eviscerated the Church in America.

And, also like cockroaches, they scatter when the Light (or in this case, the Son) is on them.
Bishop Roach, eh...?
Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.
(02-08-2013, 09:02 PM)Adam_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.

Did someone call upon the right half of my avatar?

Sancte Michael Archangele, ora pro nobis!

And just so she isn't left out:

Our Lady, Queen of the Clergy, pray for us!
I pray the St. Michael prayer at least once a day, but this one, concerning warfare with the demon, is my favorite!

August Queen of Heaven, Sovereign Mistress of the Angels, thou who from the beginning hast received from God the power and mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech thee to send thy holy Legions, that under thy command and by thy power, they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks, and drive them hence into the abyss of everlasting woe.  Amen.

V. Who is like unto God?

R. O good and tender Mother, thou shalt ever be our love and our hope.

V. Saint Michael and all ye Holy Angels,

R. Pray for us.
A cruise with "Fr z" and Michael V? WHAT? Like the love boat?

Going on a cruise, even a Catholic one, during Lent just seems... Cuckoo
(02-08-2013, 09:59 PM)Spooky Wrote: [ -> ]Going on a cruise, even a Catholic one, during Lent just seems... Cuckoo

There would be plenty of fish to eat.
What he said about Mahoney and the 'Religious Education' classes is right on and actually conservative. Here is a comment from my sister who actually attended these 'sessions':

Hi Tim, I just got your video. Yes.. All he said is  ABSOLUTELY True! I taught  Religious Ed for 13 years, I attended many of the so called Educational Classes & Mass too. Mass was Crazy! Dancers in bikinis & very thin see through scarfs draped over the bare bellied dancers that paraded through out the mass.  it was quite a spectacle & that's not all! Mahoney had Indian's at the altar during the consecration Mahoney  burned what he called "sage" for a purification. The smoke filled the air throughout the Huge Convention Center I said "that smells like WEED!"  Everyone agreed w/ me. The classes were quite odd & some were just  Disrespectful !!!
Pages: 1 2