FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: bp williamson 2/10 column
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A reader asks about my latest trial and condemnation for “Holocaust denial” by the Regional Court of Regensburg in South Germany on January 16. Readers will remember that my original offence was on November 1, 2008, to have told a Swedish interviewer for Swedish TV in the privacy of the sacristy of the German Seminary of the Society of St Pius X, but on German soil, that I believed neither that “Six Million Jews” died under Hitler’s rule in the Second World War, nor that one single Jew died in a “gas-chamber”.

For expressing these beliefs in Germany, where “holocaust denial” is a statutory crime, I was tried and condemned by the Regensburg Regional Court in 2010, and the punishment was to be a fine of €10,000. I appealed. The same Court condemned me again in 2011, but the fine was reduced to €6,500. I appealed again, so the case went higher, to the Provincial Court in Nuremberg, which I was told is less subject to outside pressure. And the three judges dismissed the case on procedural grounds, obliging the Bavarian State to pay my legal expenses, but also leaving it free to correct its procedural errors and start all over again.

Now not only does what is known as the “Holocaust” serve as the secular religion of the New World Order (Auschwitz replaces Calvary, the gas-chambers replace the Cross of Our Lord, and the Six Million play the part of the Redeemer), but also it seems to me that the post-World War II Germans have difficulty in respecting themselves unless they are beating their breast for the alleged crimes of the Third Reich. So they pursue “Holocaust denial” with a vengeance, and on January 16 I was prosecuted for the third time in front of a lady judge of Regensburg.

Two German lawyers fought hard in my defence, but in vain - I was condemned again. However the lady judge did lessen the stigma attaching to the accusation, and out of compassion for my unemployed state she did reduce the fine to €1,600. No doubt the Bavarian State would be happy to be rid of the case, if only I would accept to pay the much reduced fine. A noble colleague in the SSPX begged for the privilege to pay it all by himself. But much more than just money is at stake. A great nation, the true religion and God’s World Order are all involved.

“Truth is mighty and will prevail”, said the Latins. So any nation, religion or World Order resting on untruths is fragile and will crumble in the end. Now truth lies in the matching of my mind to reality, and not to cravings for national self-respect, nor to felt needs of religion, nor to the demands of any godless World Order. And historical truth goes by evidence, the most reliable kind of which is the material relics of the past, because these are in principle quite independent of human emotions. “For this was I born, and for this I came into the world; that I should give testimony to the truth,” says Our Lord (Jn. XVIII, 37). What tranquillity in the divine words !

I kindly refused my colleague’s offer. I have appealed again.

Kyrie eleison.
Quote:"[T]he alleged crimes of the Third Reich . . ."

This man is odious.
(02-09-2013, 07:02 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]

This man is odious.

That's putting it nicely. I think I am changing my opinion, I think a prison sentence would be appropriate. Or at least a 30 day stay in a mental hospital for evaluation.

(02-09-2013, 07:35 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2013, 07:02 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]

This man is odious.

That's putting it nicely. I think I am changing my opinion, I think a prison sentence would be appropriate. Or at least a 30 day stay in a mental hospital for evaluation.

Be careful there. Communists regularly put Christians in mental wards. Don't go down a road of precedence which you are not prepared to have followed.

He needs to submit to the Pope in humility and do penance. As do we all.

The video of Bishop Williamson in the interview with the Swedish journalist is 5:46 minutes long now.  But the original one was longer.  At 5:14 minutes into the video it's clearly seen that a part was cut out of the video.  I watched the longer original video when it came out.  During the part that is now cut out Bishop Williamson mentions a few of the sources that he used to come to the conclusion that he did.  He did not come to his conclusion on his own.  If I can remember correctly I believe at least two of the sources that Bishop Williamson used to come to the conclusion that he did were from Jews.  Notice in this video that there is a part cut out at 5:14 minutes.

David Cole is one of the Jewish sources that Bishop Williamson used to come to the conclusion that he did.  In 1994 David Cole was on the Phil Donahue Show.  David Cole went into hiding shortly after the Phil Donahue Show because the Jewish Defense League led by Irv Rubin at the time said that they were going to assassinate him.  This is the full documentary of David Cole in Auschwitz if you care to watch it.
An initial reaction. Bishop Williamson, perhaps rightly, condemns the raising of the Holocaust as it is widely reported to an equal plain with divinely revealed truth.

However, in his last paragraph he appears to raise the counter-history of the Holocaust as on an equal plain with divinely revealed truth, by quoting Our Blessed Saviour in support of His Lordship's repudiation of popular history.

This is the fallacy of false alternatives. Six million is not Calvary, and neither is not six-million; if one follows my point.
This is preposterous. Even Socrates offered the considerable sum of 30 Minas or 3000 days' wages for his somewhat more noble "crimes ." Since he is not a German subject I am not even sure why he bothers to keep appealing unless it is for the sake of convenience in which case it would be a whole lot more convenient to just pay the fine and be done with it. Vanitas vanitatum et omnes vanitas.
"I was prosecuted for the third time in front of a lady judge of Regensburg."

Does any one else get the feeling that this ticked him off more than being found guilty again? Sticking tongue out at you
I would be hating his Excellence, I would not be reading his writtings Eye-roll
He does have a point with the Media idolising this and bludgeoning folks 'all the time' about the numbers. While, I do not agree with his opinion on that event in history, I do however, think he is saying that he is doing this, not for his own sake or pride, but rather the Jews who have vaunted their own victimhood; having supplanted Calvary and Christ with Zionism and the vaunting of the Jewish ethnicity.